Mr. Madhusudhan, after completing his under graduation [B.A.], got trained himself for the teaching profession in B.Ed. with History and Kannada methodologies. Later, he had done his Masters and M.Phil. in Economics. To refine his knowledge in people skills, he had done his PGD in Human Resources.
Experience and DesignationMr. Madhusudhan , initially started his teaching carrier in Sarvodaya Group of institutions as a Lecturer in Economics and has put in 2 years of integrated teaching Experience. Simultaneously , he has trained the students for CPT foundation examination. He then joined as an Economics faculty In DBIPUC in 2015, and is continuing his service till date.
Skills: Mr. Madhusudhan is good at teaching, organizing, promotional, team building and marketing skills. He has been successfully organizing various events, promotional activities, competitions,workshops and presentations, in the neighbouring schools as a part of the promotional activity.
Expertise and Specialization: Mr. Madhusudhan , having specialized in the Infrastructural Economics, has undertaken various projects and dissertations in the field of Economics, to find out the causes and solutions related to the socio-economic problems of the weaker sections, which has impact on the overall development of their economy, during the course of his study.
Academic Responsibilities :
Mr. Madhusudhan, apart from teaching, has undertaken the charge of being the Project External Examiner for class 12th ICSE Board, during his teaching career. He has been appointed as the Supervising Examiner, by various colleges, affiliated to ICSE Board, New Delhi.
and Co-curricular Responsibilities :Mr. Madhusudhan, has organized various co curricular activities such as: sports events; inter collegiate competitions, debate competition, Don Bosco wiki Brains and various admission oriented promotional activities in different schools and colleges. He has been actively participating and conducting a variety of programmes, related to management studies.
Courses Handled :
Mr. Madhusudhan had the privilege of teaching Economics and Basic statistics for PU students and Classes XI & XII of ICSE Board. He has been continuously coaching CA students for CPT examination. He was associated with the leading Tutorial Colleges of the Bangalore city and has been regularly offering coaching for PU and ICSE students.
Paper Publications & Presentations :
• U.G.C. Sponsored one day National Seminar on “Rural Develpoment and Panchayath Raj Institutions : Issues and Challenges” on 17th Sept. 2012, Organized by the Department of Economics, Govt.First Grade College, Koppa-571126 Chikamanglur District, Karnataka State.
• ‘Agriculture and Rural Development the relevance of Gandhian Ideas and Current Issues’, organized by Govt. First Grade College, Bantwala, D.K. District.
• ‘Community Empowerment and Sustainable development’. A two days national level seminar, organized by the department of studies in Economics, University of Mysore, Vijaya First Grade College, Pandavapura,Mandya Dist.
Research Area :Mr. Madhusudhan, has undertaken the following research projects and dissertations, at his post graduation and M.phil. Levels: At M.phil. Level, he has worked on’ The Challenges faced by Indian higher Education – A study with Special reference to Karnataka conducted by the Department of Economics and Co-Operation, Manasagangothri, Mysore. During his post-graduation studies, he has undertaken two projects on the“Pattern and Determinants of Energy consumption by the consumers of Mandya city’ and the ‘Women Empowerment through entrepreneurship.
• Mr. Madhusudhan has secured distinction in his B.Ed. and M.Phil. [Economics] courses from Mysore University.
• He was adjudged as the best teacher for offering ‘excellent coaching’ in General Economics , for CPT students, of Commerce stream.