Prakash Gowdhas done his under graduation [B.Sc.] in Computer Science and M.Sc.in Applied Mathematics & B.Ed (Maths & Physics). He has been teaching Mathematics at PU and UG levels for the Past five years. He is good at creative teaching; conducting Math related Competitions, Puzzles, Tests in Reasoning, Numerical Analysis, Quantitative Aptitude etc. He has specialized in the areas of Applied Mathematics like Operational Research, Ordinary Differential Equations and Topology , Algebra, Real Analysis, Calculation of Variation ,Fluid dynamics , Graph Theory , Lebeque Theory etc.
Academic Responsibilities :
He has been actively involved in coaching students for CET, IIT, AIEEE and PG examinations. He has been mentoring the students for better performance and concept building.
Courses Handled :
He teaches Mathematics for 1st and 2nd PU classes; “Quantitative Technique for Business Decision” for BBM & B.Com. students; “Discrete Mathematics & Numerical & Statistical Methods” for BCA classes. He is associated with tutorial colleges, coaching students for IIT-JEE & AIEEE and also for CET & PGCET. He teaches Aptitude & Reasoning module for Competitive Exams.
Paper Publications, Presentations, Seminars, Conferences & Workshops attended :
He has attended a national seminar on “RECENT TRENDS IN MATHEMATICAL MODELLING”, in 2015 at Sri Krishnadevaraya University in Anantapuram, Andra Pradesh.
He has attended an FDP on ‘Learning to do Academic Research for publishing in Academic Journal and Doctoral Dissertation’ organized at DBIBMS in 2014.
He has attended a Workshop on ‘Mathematical Modelling’ conducted at Don Bosco Institute of Technology in 2016.
Research Area :
He has done a research work in ‘Graph Theory’ at Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantpur, AP.
• He was awarded Dr. K V Krishna Gold Medal, for securing First Rank in his M.Sc Degree course.
• He was honoured with Prof. R Seetharamaswamy Memorial Prize, for Securing highest score, in M.Sc. Applied Mathematics.
• At student level, he was honoured with a Bronze medal, for standing in the III place, at District level singing competition.
• He was also honoured with a Bronze medal for his performance in the debate competition, on ‘the cleanliness of the environment’ organized by Janmabhoomi programme on the TV channel DD1.
• He was qualified AP TET in 2018