Mrs. Bharathi M S. M A, Mphil in Kannada, is working as an Assistant Professor in the department of Languages. She is having 8 years experience. She is specialized in ‘Folklore Literature’.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
She is working as Discipline committee coordinator and also she is a Cultural committee Member for UG Course. She worked for UG Examination as Evaluator and a member of BU-UG exam Squad team member.
Courses Handled :
She has delivered a lecture in the range of subjects like kannada, Poem, Drama, prachina sahitya, Janapada sahitya, Novels and Short Stories, Navodhaya, Navya, Pragathisheela , Dhalitha and Bandaya sahitya, Vachana sahitya and Shtree vadi sahitya etc.
Research Publications, Paper presentations, Seminars/ Workshop Attended :
• She has attended national level Seminars and published papers on “vachana movement and Indian constitution”.
• “ The Role of Teachers in Academic Administration” by Govt RC college.
• “Dalit writings of south India” by Dr. B R Ambedkar adhyana Kendra-Bangalore university.
• “ Literature Teaching Methods” by APS college.
• “Ratnakaravarne” by BNES College.
• “Lakshmisha Kavya vaibhava” by BNES College.
• “Darma and Kavya Darma” by Kannada Dept- Bangalore University.
• “Vikru Gokak” by BU. “Dalitha Chaluvali and sahitya” by BU.
• She attended state level seminar on “ Karanataka parampare and samskruthi Ilake” at Govt Arts college.
• “Bendre kavya kamata” at MES college.
• “UGC center for woman’s studies” at BU.
• ”Kannada samshodana vidana” at Jain University.
• “UGC Sponsored National Seminar” by Govt First Grade College and “ UGC center for study of social exclusion and inclusion policy”.
• She published paper on “Vachchana Sahityadalli Vaktitva Vikasa”, “ Kuvempu Natakagalalli Samajika Pragne” at Sidartha First grade college.
Research Area :
“Buddha Charithe- Ondu Adhyayana ”.
• Best Student Award at national College in the year 2007.
• Won a First prize award at ‘State Level Essay competition’ conducted by “Basava Samithi”.
• She worked as Team Leader in NSS Camp- Bangalore University.
Professional Recognition :
• Joint Secretary of “Rangotri Makkala Shale”
• Member of “ Chintana Makkala Shale”
• Member of “Bangalore University Kannada Professors Union”
• Member of “Kannada Sahitya Parishath”.