Mrs.Shvetha.K.R is working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Commerce and Management studies at Don Bosco Institute of Management Studies and Computer Application and has 1 year of industry experience and 5 Years of teaching experience in teaching UG and PG cources.She has received MBA degree in Marketing Specialization from VTU University. She has received her PRDHRM and M.Com degree under Human Resource Specialization from KSOU Open University.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
She Conduct research and experiments to advance knowledge in their field. Stay informed about changes and innovations in their field. Teach courses in their subject area. Plan lessons and assignments.
Courses Handled :
She has delivered lectures in the range of subjects like Entrepreneurship Development Program, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Business Regulations, Managerial Communication, Business Marketing, Advertising and Media Management, Principles of event management, Principles of auditing, Labour laws, Public Relation and corporate communication, Brand management, organization Behaviour, labour legislation, personality development, international Business and service management.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA :
She is a co-ordinator for staff and students welfare committee
Research Publications, Paper presentations, Seminars/ Workshop Attended :
• Presented paper on “Mobitisements-an effective tool to keep customers unwired”2013 held at Don Bosco Institute of Technology.
• Paper on “Green Marketing revolution”2014 held at VKIT College.
• “Attended workshops on “Research Methodology and guidelines skills for management teachers “2012 held at Canara Bank School of Management Studies.
• “Re-orientation of UG syllabus” 2014 held at Bangalore university campus. “Soft skills paper science and society”2015 held at International Institute of Business Studies.
• Attended FDP on the topics “Case Study Teaching Methodology” 2013 held at IBS college.
• “Learning to do academic research for publishing in academic journals and doctoral dissertation”2014 held at Don Bosco Institute Of Management Studies and computer application.
• “Marketing Strategies for contemporary business “2015 held at RV Institute of Management Studies.
• “ Corporate expectations from new entrants “2016 held at RNS First grade college. “ Innovation customer retention strategies”2016 held at Al-Ameen institute of Management studies.
• Attended seminar on the topic “Quantum leap in IT-2020 held at Jyothi Nivas autonomous college for women.
• She is been appreciated by college and awarded the appreciation certification for 100% results in the subjects she teaches.
• She is awarded as “Best actress” for her act in the theatre play Amrapalli held at ravindra kalakshethra.
• She is awarded as “Best Orator” of the college during her college days and she is recognised in state level debate competition.
• She has bagged hatrik “championship” in sports.