Mrs.subha.R, received B.com and M.com degree in commerce from Madras university and also qualified with MBA degree in Financial Management, 6 years of teaching experience in teaching UG & PG courses, Assistant professor in Department of commerce & management studies & computer applications, specialisation in Financial Management.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
She has the responsibility to teach courses in a manner that is consistent with the course description and credit published in the catalogue and with the announced objectives of the course. To make clear the objectives of the course or program, establish requirements, set standards of achievement, and evaluate the student's performance. Worked as a part of Bangalore University Valuation team.
Courses Handled :
She has delivered lecturers in a range of subjects like Management Accounting, Cost Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Advanced Accounting, Accounting for business decision, Advanced Financial Accounting, Costing Methods, Cost Management, Financial Accounting and Fundamentals of Accounting.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA : Co-ordinator for Grievance Redressed Cell and women empowerment cell.
Paper Publications & Presentations :
• She has presented a paper on “Retail Individual Investors towards Equity Investment – An Empirical Study on Their Behavioural Aspects”, in National Conference on Research in Information Technology and Management at Global Institute of Management Studies on 31st May 2016 with a ISSN No.: 2278-0181, Special Issue : 2016, Volume 4, Issue 27, pp.161-164.
FDP & Management Development Programme :
• An Overview of Taxes & Tax Planning held on 14th February 2015 organized by DBIBSMS, Business Taxation & IFRS which was held on 7th January 2015 and it is organized by SSMRV & Hiretange Academy.
• Creating Sustainable Living through Micro Finance held on 23rd February 2016. organized by IMDR & DBIBSMS.
• Entrepreneurial Development Programme on Accelerating Financial Inclusion to Enable Economic Progress held on 7th March 2016.
• Workshop on Orientation of B.Com & BBA Syllabus, organized by Sri Sai College for Women.
• Workshop on Orientation of B.Com Syllabus, organized by ASC Degree College.