Veena R is working as an Assistance Professor in BCA department, Don Bosco Institute of Management studies and Computer Applications. She has done her Post Graduation (MCA) in Computer Applications from Bangalore University, Bangalore. Also she has worked 6 months for internship in Antiz Technologies Pvt Ltd. and has 2.5 year of teaching experience.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
Extensive participation on various committees in the college, guiding students’ projects, mentorship, Coordinator for BU degree examination committee, NAAC committee member
Courses Handled :
Problem solving techniques in C, data structures, web programming, data communications and networks, C++, Visual Basics, Computer Applications in business, Computer Applications and information technology.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA :
• Co-Ordinater for Grievance Redressal Cell under NAAC committees.
• Member for Student Progression Cell under the criterion-V for NAAC.
Paper Publications & Presentations , Seminars :
• Attended National Seminar on “Data Mining”
• Attended FDT (Faculty Develop Training) Program
• Received Best Organizing Team Award for coordinating technical events.
• Received 3rd excellence award for academic studies