Sushmitha J J is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Commerce, Don Bosco Institute of Management Studies and Computer Applications, Mysore Road, Bangalore, having 1.8 years of experience in Teaching UG courses. And 2.5 years of experience in Veta, Basavanagudi as faculty. She has received M.com from Bangalore University. Her keen interest lies in the Areas of Accounting, Finance and Taxation. She has cleared KSET In the year 2017-18.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
She has worked as Exam co-ordinator for the BU examinations and acted as co-ordinator for CSR activities in various schools and she has responsibility to teach courses in a manner that is consistent with the course description and credit published in the catalogue and with the announced objectives of the courses.
Courses Handled :
She has delivered lecturers in a range of subjects like Fundamentals of Accounting, Financial Accounting, Strategic Management, Stocks and Commodity Market, Banking Law and Operation, Banking Regulation and Operation, Retail Management, Soft Skill for Business, Business Environment for Organisation, Indian Financial System, Business Ethics, Entrepreneurial Development and Environment and Public Health.
Additional responsibilities as per NAAC and NBA :
Coordinator for External Examination
Paper presented in conferences :
• presented a paper titled “Perception of CSR in Bangalore- a Study” in the UGC sponsored Two days National Seminar on “COMPANIES ACT 2013- Issue and Challenges”.(BMS College For Women),
• Presented a paper titled “The Role of Business Education in Empowering Financial Stability of an Individual” in the UGC sponsored Two days National Conference on “Strategy for Achieving Excellence in Business Education”–A Global Perspective. (APS College of Commerce),
• Presented a Paper titled “Media, Law and Government in Providing Safety for Women” in One day State Level Seminar on Safety of Women-Social Responsibility. (VVN Degree College),
• Participated in "one day workshop on preparation of Dissertation " held at Jana Jyothi Auditorium, Central College Campus, Bangalore University and participated in workshop on “innovative Approaches for Teaching and Evolution” held at IBS Business School, Mysore road, Bangalore.
• Participated in the "One day Seminar on Statistics in Economics" organized by NMKRV PU College for Women,
• Participated in the Faculty Development Program On CATCH THE CHANGE- A walk through Companies Act Amendments , Ind AS and GST Conducted by School of Commerce, Jain university, Jayanagar
• Participated in knowledge sharing program at IBS on “Innovative Teaching Methods” Participated in National level faculty development program On “Scientific Writing and Research Publications” Conducted by School of Commerce, Jain university, Jayanagar
• Participated in Faculty Development Program on Investor Education Program