Renukaiah. T received B.com and M.com degree from Bangalore University and having teaching experience of 8 years. Area of specialisation is Accounts and Taxation.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
He has the responsibility to teach courses in a manner that is consistent with the course description and credit published in the catalogue and with the announced objectives of the course. To make clear the objectives of the course or program, establish requirements, set standards of achievement, and evaluate the student's performance. Serving has NSS program officer for UG department of the college. worked as a part of Bangalore University valuation duty and Sit in Squad.
Courses Handled :
Advanced Accounting, Costing Methods, Corporate Accounting, Financial Accounting, Financial Management, International Business, Public Relations and Corporate communication , Business Taxation , Goods and Service Tax, Income Tax, Performance Management , Principles of Event Management , Business Ethics, Service Management, Advanced Corporate Accounting, Advanced Financial Accounting, Management Process, Human Resource Management, and International Finance.
Additional responsibilities as per NAAC and NBA :
Mentor and worked as NSS program officer, Industrial visit co-ordinator, Video surveillance in BBMP Election Duty. Working in NAAC committee - Leadership and Governance criterion.
FDP & Management Development Programme :
He has attended several conferences, workshops and FDP’s:
• Participated in FDP on GST syllabus Discussion at ACS Degree College.
• Participated in FDP on Performance Management syllabus Discussion at Devanga Sanga College.
• Participated in FDP on Financial Accounting syllabus Discussion at Adarsha Degree College.
• Participated in UGC sponsor two days National Conference held on 22 and 23 of February 2017 APS College of Commerce .
• Participated in Nature v/s Nature seminar at Padmashree institute of Management Studies.