Mr. Suresha.K V is working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering for Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Mysore road, Bangalore and has 3.5 years of teaching experience in UG courses. He has received B.E degree in Mechanical Engineering from DBIT, Bangalore, from Visvesvaraya Technological University, M.E degree in Manufacturing Science and Engineering from Bangalore University. He is currently pursuing Doctoral degree in the field of Natural hybrid composite under Visvesvaraya Technological University.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
Working as Alumni coordinator, Industrial visit coordinator, Placement coordinator.
Courses Handled :
He has taught courses such as Mechanics of Materials, Kinematics of Machines, Elements of Mechanical Engineering ,Manufacturing Process III and Laboratories such as Workshop, Machine shop, MT Lab, F&F lab etc.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA : Industrial visit coordinator, Placement coordinator, Alumni coordinator, Class teacher, Mentor.
Research Publications / Paper Presentations :
• Suresha K V, Amith A, “Evaluation of mechanical properties of glass fibre reinforced composites”,2017 International Conference on Current trends in Engineering, Science & Technologies (ICCTEST 2017), Organized by Don Bosco institute of technology, Bangalore. On 05/01/2017
Seminars and Conferences, workshops attended :
• Faculty development program on “Manufacturing solutions using auto desk products and auto desk fusion360” Organized by Don Bosco institute of technology, Bangalore on 19/07/2016 to 23/07/2016
• Faculty development program on “Recent trends in alternate source of bio fuels and its sustainable technologies” Organized by EPCET Bangalore on 25/05/2015 to 28/05/2015
• Workshop on “Emerging trends in engineering materials and their applications” Organized by SPCE Bangalore on 26/03/2016
Research Area :Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Composite materials.
• Inter Department volleyball winners in 2016, Inter Department cricket runners in 2016 , Achieved 100% results, Coordinator for various activities at department and college level.