Manjula S Dalabanjan, has completed her M.Sc. form Karnatak University Dharwad. She obtained her M. Phil from Vinayaka Missions University, Salem. She is working as an Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics and pursuing Ph. D from VTU, Belagavi. She is specialised in Demography and Industrial Statistics. She carries out research and consultancy work in Statistics and Data Analysis using SPSS and Microsoft Excel.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
Committee And actively involved in all the Departmental activities. She is also engaged in Research and research related activities.She organised and worked as cultural co ordinator
Intercollegiate cultural Fest Vismay ’06 conducted from 5-6 May 2006,
Intracollegiate cultural Fest Vismay ’07 conducted from 12-13 April 2007,
Kannada Rajyothsava on 13 November 2008,
Kannada Rajyothsava on 06 November 2009,
She worked as co convener ,
International conference on Mathematical Modelling 2016 conducted from 23-24 December 2016.
Courses Handled :
She delivers Lectures on subjects like Engineering Mathematics, Operations Research, Applied mathematics, Probability and Statistics, Graph Theory and Discrete Mathematics.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA : She is a NBA coordinator since 2011
Paper Publications & Presentations :
• Manjula S. Dalabanjan, Dr. Pratibha Agrawal,”Decomposition of transition matrix and estimation of expected passage time between different stages of cancer”, Published in Proceedings of International conference on Engineering and Technology, ISBN:9788192958071.
• Manjula S. Dalabanjan, Dr. Pratibha Agrawal,” Fitting polynomials and studying the pattern of prognosis of lung cancer in the four regions and estimating the variance of parameters”, International Journal of Statistics and analysis. ISSN 2248-9959, Vol-5, Number 1 (2015) pp. 83-97@Research India Publications.
• Manjula S. Dalabanjan, Dr. Pratibha Agrawal, ‘Studying the Association of Leading Sites of Cancer with Different Regions and Estimating the Relative Risk of Cancer’ International Journal of Applied Computational Science & Mathematics. ISSN 2249-3042. Volume 6, Number 1 (2016), pp. 25-36 © GBS Publishers & Distributors (I)
• Manjula S. Dalabanjan, Dr. Pratibha Agrawal, ‘Trend Analysis to Forecast the prevalence of Lung Cancer in Bengaluru’, International conference on current trends in Engineering Science and Technology, (Accepted by GRENZE scientific Society).
• Manjula.S.Dalabanjan, Dr. Pratibha Agrawal,” Fitting polynomials and studying the pattern of prognosis of lung cancer in the four regions and estimating the variance of parameters”, National, G H College Haveri,Jan 30-31, 2015.
• Manjula S. Dalabanjan, Dr. Pratibha Agrawal,”Decomposition of transition matrix and estimation of expected passage time between different stages of cancer”, Presented, International conference on Engineering and Technology held on 29th March 2015, conducted by NIER and IFERP, at Bengaluru 2015
• Manjula.S. Dalabanjan, Dr. Pratibha Agrawal, ”Association of Leading sites of cancer with different regions and relative risk of cancer”. Presented in National Conference in Recent Advances in Applied Sciences, April 25 2016 conducted by AMC Engineering college, Bengaluru.
• Manjula.S. Dalabanjan, Dr. Pratibha Agrawal, ‘Trend Analysis to Forecast the prevalence of Lung Cancer in Bengaluru’, International conference on current trends in Engineering Science and Technology, held on Jan 5 2017, conducted by Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bengaluru
Workshops & Seminar :
Applications of Mathematics to Engineering & Industries, Seminar, PESIT Bangalore, Dec 24,
• Ramanujan Rediscovered, 5-days Conference, June 1-5, 2009 Stochastic Process &
Stochastic Models, One-day Workshop, MSRIT Bangalore, May 21, 2011
• Mathematical Modeling A Socio-Scientific Approach, One day Conference, Karnataka State
Higher Education Council and Tumkur University, Conference Hall KSHEC, Nov 30, 2011.
• Stochastic Modeling and simulation, Three day International Conference , Vel Tech University
Avadi, Chennai, Dec 17-19, 2013
• Research Methodology and Latex , One day workshop ,VTU, Feb 04,2013.
Stochastic Processes to Engineering and Technology, 3 day Faculty Development
Programme, RVCE July 18-20, 2013 days
• Applied Mathematics, Two day National Conference, G H College, Haveri, Jan 30-31, 2014.
• Statistical Modeling, analysis and its Applications to Engineering, One day Seminar, MSRIT,
Bengaluru, July 8, 2014.
• Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, One day training, , MSME, Govt of India, Sept 20, 2015
• Recent Advances in Applied Sciences, One day National Conference, AMC Engg College,
Bengaluru, April 25, 2016.
Research Area :Statistics and Data Analysis
• Second Rank at M. Sc. University Examinations.
• Completed three research and consultancy works.