Sreenivasa Setty is an eminent professor and distinguished researcher of Medical Image Processing having 26 years of academic and research experience. He obtained his Master Degree in Software System in BITS Pillani and Pursuing Doctoral Degree in Medical Image Processing in Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) Belgaum. His fields of Research include Microprocessor, Microcontroller, System Software and Medical Image Processing
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
Primary duties of faculty include effective classroom teaching, academic advising and counseling of students, participation in departmental committee work and curriculum development, conducting workshop/seminar on recent trends and service such as assisting in recruitment of students and initiatives designed to help students succeed academically, as well as other assigned duties.
Courses Handled :
Microprocessor,System Software, Data structure,System Modeling and Simulation, Information Systems, Logic Design,Electronic Circuits.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA : Mentor, Course Coordinator,NBA Coordinator for the Department
• “A Novel Approach for Color Image Enhancement Using Double Window Concept”, International Conference on Computing Sciences.(IEEE Publication),2012.
• “Development of Multiscale Retenex Algorithm for Medical Image Enhancement based on Multi rate Sampling.(IEEE Publication),2013.
• International Journal of Imaging and Robotics (ISSN 2231–525X) [Formerly known as the “International Journal of Imaging” (ISSN 0974-0627)]. An Improved Approach for Contrast Enhancement of Spinal Cord Images based on Multiscale Retinex Algorithm .
• International conference on Information Systems Design and Intelligent Applications(INDIA-2016), Published in Springer AISC Series Vol. 433/434/435. Split and Merge Multi-Scale Retinex Enhancement of Magnetic Resonance Medical Images.
Research Area :Image processing
• Best Teacher Award for 100% Result
• Participated as Resource person for workshop/seminar.
• Conducted workshop on “Introduction to robotics using Arduino Microcontroller” with Handson