Mr. Thippeswamy K H is working as an assistant professor in Electronics and Communication Engineering department, DBIT, Bangalore. He has unique set of standards for excellence in teaching. He was responsible for competent and effective performance of his duties, expectations and foster collegial relationships with supervisors, peers, students, and the University community. He has obtained Bachelor Degree in Electronics and Communication from Visweswarayya Technological University, Belgaum in 2008 and his highest academic credential Masters Degree in Electronics specialization in 2012. The assessments given by him regards the attainment of the training objectives by each single student was carried out in an organic way in the frame work of all the tests on the student’s progress envisaged by the study programme. He has a good knowledge and awareness of one’s own professional and ethical responsibilities. He has a teaching experience of 5 years. He has special interest in digital circuits design in VLSI technology.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
He has handled various academic duties successfully like effective classroom teaching, academic advising and counselling of students, participation in departmental committee work, continuous development of the curriculum through assessment, applied research or scholarly activity, and service such as assisting in recruitment of students and initiatives designed to help students succeed academically, as well as other assigned duties. He is involved in creative and artistic activities to bring the learning enthusiasm among students. He held several responsibilities as Time table coordinator, seminar coordinator, Project coordinator, Lab in charge, Proctor, mentor, discipline committee member etc. He is active in highly impactful and advanced research in the design of memories. He has guided many projects in VLSI domain both at UG as well as at PG level. He took active participation in many cultural and sports events which were held in college. He shared valuable responsibility to instil good governance by participating in committee works, department meeting and providing inputs on matters relating to curriculum development and the learning environment.
Courses Handled :
He used methodological training and the information needed to allow the student to acquire creative and innovative capacities are distributed in a coordinated and progressive way during the lessons of his teaching and training activities included in the study course. He has handled many Electronics subjects like CMOS VLSI design, Digital Circuits design, Microcontroller, Synthesis and optimization of digital circuits, Digital system design using verilog. He has also handled many Practical labs like VLSI lab, HDL lab, Logic Design lab, Embedded system design lab etc.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA :
He was an active member of NBA file updating committee and played major role in successful completion of NBA files.
National Conferences :
• Thippeswamy K H, “Design and simulation of asymmetric cross coupled sense amplifier for 1v DRAM in 45nm technology”, National conference on Networking, embedded and wireless systems at BMS, Bangalore-2012.
• “A Voltage scaling method to reduce power in static RAMs in deep submicron technology” on 15th May 2014 in NCCVS-14 in KSSEM.
International Conferences :
• Vanditha, Thippeswamy K H, “Implementation of memory efficient scalable video encoder architecture”, ICrtSIV 2015, 15th 16th May 2015. DBIT, Bangalore.
• Murugesh. K, Thippeswamy K H, Shilpa V, “Implementation of Low Latency CORDIC Algorithm”,ACEEE, journal of communication,2014. ICrtSIV2014.
• Thippeswamy K H, Shrinivas P Gudi “Supply Swithcing With Ground Collapse Technique For Low Power Register File”, ICrtSIV 2015, 15th 16th May 2015. DBIT, Bangalore.
International Journal :
• Vidyashree H K, Thippeswamy K H, “A Volltage Scaling Method To Reduce Power In Static Rams In Deep Submicron Technology”, IJIRSET, vol3, issue 5th may 2014, ISSN:2319-8753.
• Swathi C M, Thippeswamy K H, “Prediction of Neural response to visual stimuli of fMRI data using multivoxel pattern analysis”, ICrtSIV, 15th 16th May 2015, DBIT, Bangalore.
• Swathi C M, Thippeswamy K H, “Voxel Selection of fMRI Data using Multi- Voxel Pattern Analysis to Predict Neural Response”, JETIR, Volume2, Issue 4. April 2015, ISSN : 2349-5162.
• Vanditha, Thippeswamy K H, “Memory efficient Scalable Video Encoder Architecture”, JETIR, Volume2, Issue 4. April 2015, ISSN: 2349-5162.
Workshops attended :
• Three days workshop on “Advanced trends in low power SOC VLSI design” held on 5-7 october 2012 at jain university Bangalore.
• Two days workshop on “Low power VLSI design using cadence tools “ held on 24-25 January 2013 at VIT Chennai.
Research Area :
His research area is Digital circuits design in VLSI technology. He has completed many projects on SRAM and DRAM design in the design of memory circuits.
• Conducted two days workshop on digital design using cadence tools for faculties.
• Got good results in subjects and labs handled.
• Took active participation in sports , cultural events and won many Prizes.