Mr. Sangamkumar G H is an Assistant Professor in the department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Don Bosco Institute of Technology with 6 years of teaching experience . He obtained Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Visveswaraya Technological University, Belgaum, Karnataka state, in the year 2008. He obtained Masters degree in Digital Electronics and Communication from Visveswaraya Technological University, Belgaum, Karnataka, in the year 2011. He is Expertise in Network Security, Computer Networks Microprocessor and Controller.
He is dedicated Engineering Professor with a strong record in both teaching and administration. Adept at explaining highly complex engineering theory and practical subjects in a clear manner to a student community. Committed to offer full attention to students for their academic and professional goals.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
He is actively participating in all department activities like Mentoring, project guidance and Research activities. Sincerely committed obtaining the results greater than 90% in the subjects handled. He has conducted seminar on “Multisim” in this institution to benefit the students in the Digital and Analogy Design field. and He has arranged guest Lecture programmes to bring awareness about developments in Science and technology. He has guided many projects both undergraduate and post graduate students in their academic project activities. Performed as a class teacher, project coordinator, test invigilator and examination squad.
Courses Handled :
He Delivers Lecture on subjects like Digital switching system,Information Theory and Coding,Microcontroller,Microprocessor,Networksecurity(M.Tech),Linear algebra(M.Tech), Computer communication Network, Operating system,Advanced Microcontroller(M.Tech),Adavanced Embedded system(M.Tech),Emdebbed system, Wireless communication, Mechantronics & Microprocessor, Electronics Instrumentation, Digital Signal Compression(M.Tech), Microcontroller Lab, Microprocessor Lab, DSP Lab
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA :
He has efficiently updated the department infrastructure file with all the measurement of class rooms , lab room , staff room and HOD cabin. And another File related with the collection of Lab Manuals both hard and soft copy.
Research Publications :
• Paper titled “Improved ECC and its Application” at Bangkok, Thailand on 6th -7th January 2017, GrenzID: 02 ICCTEST.2017.1.69
• Paper titled “IMPLEMENTATION OF IMPROVED ELLIPTIC CURVE CRYPTOSYSTEM WITH ITS APPLICATION” was presented in “International Conference on Communication and Computing (ICCC 2014)” held at VVIT Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
• Paper titled “INTRUSION DETECTION BY CHECKING FOR COMPROMISED SYSTEM” was presented in “International Conference on EMERGING Trends in Engineering (ICETE 2011)” held at NMAMIT Institute of Technology, Nitte.
• Paper titled “The Improved Scheme of Elliptic Curve Cryptosystem and its Application” was presented in “International Conference NCRAEEE 2013” held at UBDTCE,Davangere
• Paper titled “IMAGE ENHANCEMENT USING GABOR ALGORITHM” was selected in “International Conference MOU with ELSEVIER ERCICA,2013” held at NMIT,Bangalore.
• He has participated Two day workshop on “NS-3 and Its Usage” held at GAT, Bangalore from 27-28th January 2017
• He has participated Two day workshop on “RECENT TRENDS IN EMBEDDED SYSTEM DESIGN” held at NMAMIT, Nitte from 23-24th September 2009
• Participated Two day workshop on “DSP ARCHITECTURE” held at NMAMIT, Nitte from 8-9th September 2009
• Participated ONE day workshop on “ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES IN VLSI DESIGN AND TELECOMMUNICATION” held at VVIT, Bangalore , March 2014.
• Attended the conference “EMBEDDED TRENDS IN THE CONNECTED WORLD 2013” in the HOTEL PARK MG road Bangalore.
Research Area :
His research area is Crptography and Network Security
• As a Guide for Best out going project 2016 "i-CRADLE - Development of IoT based cradle to monitor the activities of the neonates”
• Participated IoT Innovation Challenge 2016 :Project: “i-CRADLE”
• As a Guide for Best out going project 2013 :" AUTOMATED IRRIGATION ”
• He is been appreciated by college and awarded the appreciation certification for 100% results in the subjects he teaches