Mrs.Mahadevi S. Manur, is presently working as Assistant Professor in the department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore. The academic credentials include Post-graduation in M.Tech, where in the area of specialization is VLSI DESIGN AND EMBEDDED SYSTEMS from REVA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT, securing third rank to the college. Graduated in Electronics and Communication from KBNCE, Gulbarga under VTU university, Belagavi .She started her career in the IT sector which includes working on dot net projects and web design projects rendering her service as a Quality Analyst for three years. With a vision towards Research and pursuit of excellence towards education, she shifted her career to Professional teaching, since last eight years. She has two international and four national conference papers to her credit. She was selected for “Academic Leadership Programme” and has attended a good number of seminars, technical talks, conferences and is involved in guiding many under graduate and post graduate projects. She was invited as a keynote speaker on “Error control coding & its applications “ at HKBK college of engineering, Bangalore. Her area of specialization is Low Power VLSI. She has been awarded the “Best Lecturer” for obtaining 100% results in the subjects handled.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
She is engaged in Publication of papers, Project Guidance which had a impact on their placements, Mentoring and proctoring of students at the right time to achieve better results at the university levels and other Department related activities have been carried out proactively. She is also involved in the conduction of VLSI workshops. She is actively involved in all her academic activities and the university related activites. She is flexible in handling inter disciplinary subjects and achieving good results consistently .A pro-active member of International conference organised by the department. The Co-curricular responsibilities include Placement Co-ordinator and Guest lecturer Co-ordinator.
Courses Handled :
The courses handled during her experience includes Electronic Circuits, Control systems, Basic Electronics, Analog Electronics, Logic design, Fundamentals of CMOS VLSI, Satellite communications, Real time systems, Management & Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Operation Research & Management.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA :
The NBA responsibilities includes working on Placement, Library and Proctoring files.
Research Publications :
• Mrs.Mahadevi S.Manur,” Design of 32 bit low power ALU using Cadence”, International Conference on Current Trends in Engineering, Science and Technology,5th7thJanuary,2017,Bangkok,Thailand.Pg: 1031-1037,ISBN:978-81-931119-5-6.178
• Mrs.Mahadevi S.Manur et al. “Bus Route Monitoring Using Rfid Technology”, International conference on “Leveraging Operations & IT for sustainable development “ICOIT-2013, CMR IMS, 24th & 25th April 2013.pg 76-84,ISBN:978-81-923424-6-7
• Mrs.Mahadevi S.Manur et al. “Design Of Low Power Alu Using Cadence” PAPER ID- NC3E14_276, 1st IEEE National Conf. on Electrical & Electronics Engg., NCEEE-2014, 5 Jun 2014, HKBK College of Engg., Banglore
• Mrs.Mahadevi S.Manur et al. “ Wireless Interfaced Mini Computer Using Ps2 Algorithm” PAPER ID EOBSD-106, national Conference on “Emerging Opportunities in Broadband for Sustainable Development". RVCE,15th-17th May,2014.
• Mrs.Mahadevi S.Manur et al. “Optimization Of Bcd Adder Using Reversible Logic” PAPER ID- NCICT13-162 ,Fifth national Conference on Information & Communication Technology ,New Horizon College Engineering,2013
• Mrs.Mahadevi S.Manur et al. “Optimization Of Multiplier Using Reversible Logic” PAPER ID-32 ,National conference on “Wireless, Signal Processing & Embedded Systems”, BMS CE, 21th & 22nd June2013.
• Guest Lecture on “ Error Control Coding & its Applications” in HKBK college of engineering, Bangalore on 25/10/16.
• “Academic Leadership Programme” from VTU Belaguam conducted at PES Institute of Technology,Bangalore.
• “Thought Leadership Forum” – India electronics & Semiconductors Association, Vivanta by Taj, Bangalore, 29th June2016.
Workshops Attended :
• “Design and Development of Embedded system using MSP430” ,Faculty Development Programme, Dept.of ECE, Dayananda Sagar college of Engineering, Bangalore, 18th – 22nd January 2016.
• “Personality Development”, Department of M.B.A , Don Bosco Institute of Technology ,Bangalore, 22nd & 23rd July 2015.
Research Area :
Her research area of Interests include Vlsi Design & Embedded Systems, Low power VLSI, FINFET technologies.
• Awarded as “Best Lecturer”,2008 ,S.R.S.I.T for getting 100% results in three subjects of the academic year.
• “Best Outgoing Student”, B.E, K.B.N.C.E, Gulbarga 1999-2003.