Chandrakala is an Assistant Professor in Computer Science & Engineering Department having 7 Yrs of Experience in DBIT, Bengaluru. She was post graduated from Dr.AIT, Bengaluru in the year 2009. She was GATE qualified in 2006. She was graduated from JNNCE, Shimoga in the year 2004. Her expertise in subjects like C# & .Net, Java &J2EE, Data Stuctures & C Programming, Computer Concepts & C programming, Computer Organization, Programming in C & Data Structures. She use active and collaborative learning techniques, engage students in experiences, emphasize higher-order cognitive activities in the classroom, interact with students, challenge students academically, and value enriching educational experiences. She is a lifetime member of ISTE. She presented and published papers in International Conference. She is one of the organizing committee members for the International Conferences & Workshops which was held successfully at DBIT. She is one of the faculty member in Singapore Students on Web Technology.
Academic & Co-curricular Responsibilities :
She is very much involved in the academic activities such as Project Co Ordinator, Laboratory In-charge, Alumni Co Ordinator, Mentor, Class Teacher,Registration and Reception Committee member, Anchoring, Stage Committee member, extracurricular activities etc.. in the academic activities to support the Departmental mission and maintain the functions of Institute. She was involved in research and publishing on outcomes of interventions to enhance student orientation, transition and engagement. She has Contributed to teaching and learning and curriculum development. She maintains a progressive record of academic responsibility at DBIT. She is a responsible faculty for ensuring achievement of student learning competencies, collecting assessment data, and submitting Course Summary forms as require
Courses Handled :
She is one of the eminent faculty members in our department to handle basic subjects where strong fundamental knowledge should be imparted to students. She has handled many subjects like C# & .Net,Java & J2EE, Data Structures & C Programming, Computer Concepts & C programming, Computer Organization, Programming in C & Data Structures, Adhoc Networks
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA :
She helped in continued updating of the NBA files and also appointed as Project and Seminar Coordinator 2015
Paper Publications, Presentations, Seminars, Conferences & Workshops attended :
• Android Application Development on Cloud @ DBIT, Bangalore 18th -22nd July, 2016
• Web –technologies” in association with spaneos software solutions @ DBIT, Bangalore . 8th -12th June 2015
• Research trends in image processing and hands on using MAT LAB-(RTIP) @ D.B.I.T., Bangalore. 20th -24th January, 2015
• Participated in “Innovative Skills to be Imparted to the Students by Teachers” at DBIT, Bangalore on July 25 th , 2013.
• ‘Examine security issues related to proactive routing protocols for MANETS’, “International Conference on Current Trends in Engineering, Science & Technology” held at DBIT, Bengaluru(ICCTEST 2017).
• ‘Energy efficient object tracking in sensor network using Node –to-Node activation scheme’, FCST-12, held at RRCE, Bengaluru.
• Estalishing session key between user and storage device in PNFS’, ICACT-16 held at AMC Bengaluru.
Research Area :Adhoc Wireless Network
• Qualified GATE 2006.
• She received silver medals for securing 100% results.
• She is one of the core member to train the Singapore students on Web Technology.