Mrs. Pooja. V is presently working as an Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bengaluru. She is working for DBIT imparting knowledge to students since 6 months and having a total experience of 2.5 years which includes both teaching and industrial experiences. She obtained her B.E. in Information Science and Engineering from at Don Bosco Institute of engineering, VTU with FC. She earned M.Tech in Computer Engineering from SJBIT, VTU with FCD. Her specialization is in the field of Data sciences.
Academic & Co-curricular Responsibilities :
Motivate and inspire the students to achieve academic and personal excellence. Consistently strive to create an engaging and interesting teaching session in which the students become involved. Dedicated and responsible student mentor. Involved in Departmental activities. Guiding the students in their academic project work, coordinating the student seminars and also helping them gain practical skills.
Courses Handled :
She can effectively teach conceptual subjects like Operating Systems, C and train the students to be skilled programmers in subjects like Java and J2EE.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA :
NBA related files
Paper Publications, Presentations, Seminars, Conferences & Workshops attended :
• Pooja.V, “Software Approaches for Monitoring of Climatic Changes and Disaster Management”, 2017, International Conference on Current Trends in Engineering, Science and Technology (ICCTEST).
• Pooja.V, Dr. K.C .Gouda, Ananda Kumar K.R, “Impacts of Climate Parameters on Pavement Service Life at Regional Scale”, 2014 , International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR), Volume 3, Issue 6, ISBN No. 2278 – 7798, pg : 1866 -1869
• Pooja.V, Dr. K.C .Gouda, Ananda Kumar K.R , “Modelling Impacts of Climate Change on Road Infrastructure at Regional Scale”, 2014, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) CSECONF-2014 Conference Proceedings, ISSN: 2278-0181, pg : 56 – 59.
• Pooja.V, Dr. K.C. Gouda, “An Overview of Security Threats of Cognitive Radio Networks”, 2014, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) NCITSF`14 Conference Proceedings, ISSN: 2278-0181, pg : 437 – 443.
• Pooja.V, Roopashree.K.S, “A Survey on Cognitive Radio – Spectrum Sensing and Security Issues”, Third National Conference on Recent trends in Computers, Communications and Information Technology (RCCIT-13), 2013, M.S.Engineering College.
• “ Best Paper Award” , Pooja.V, Dr. K.C .Gouda, Ananda Kumar K.R , “Modelling Impacts of Climate Change on Road Infrastructure at Regional Scale”, CSECONF-2014 Conference Proceedings, Jain University.