Mr. Bhaskar R is an Assistant Professor in the department of Computer Science and Engineering, having 4.6 Yrs of Experience in DBIT, Bengaluru. He is currently pursuing PhD from VTU into the research field on Cloud Computing. He is post graduated from Dr. AIT, Bengaluru in the year 2012 with the specialization of Computer Science and Engineering from VTU. He has qualified GATE Exams in 2010 and 2012. He is graduated from JVIT, Bengaluru in the year 2010. His expertise in subjects like System Modelling and Simulation, Operations Research, Database Management System. He use active and collaborative learning techniques, engage students in experiences, emphasize higher-order cognitive activities in the classroom, interact with students, challenge students academically, and value enriching educational experiences. He is one of the faculties in KUKA training Centre and trained students in Robotics with KUKA Industrial Robot. He presented and published several papers in International Journals and International Conferences. He is one of the organization committee members for the National Conference which was held successfully at DBIT.
Academic & Co-curricular Responsibilities :
He is very much involved in the academic activities to support the Departmental mission and maintain the functions of Institute. He is Working in different roles and responsibilities such as KUKA Robotics coordinator, as Instructor for teaching Basic Programming of KUKA Robot. Mentoring the students in different ways like, Identifying the strengths of the students to encourage them to implement their aim. Worked as Class Teacher for monitoring student’s regularities, also as a Project and Seminar coordinator. Acted as Organiser and Co Convener for National Conference FCS-14 at DBIT from 15th – 17th May 2014, Bangalore.
Courses Handled :
He is one of the distinguished faculty members in our department to handle basic subjects where strong fundamental knowledge should be imparted to students. He has handled many subjects like Database Management Systems, Operations Research, Computer Concepts and C Programming, Programming in C and Data Structure, Formal Languages and Automata Theory, System Modelling and Simulations and handled various Practical laboratories like Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Computer Programming Lab, Database Management System, Unix System Programming Lab.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA :
He helped in maintaining NBA files such as Internal Assessment, Projects, and Student Circular files.
Paper Publications, Presentations, Seminars, Conferences & Workshops attended :
• Bhaskar R, Knowledge Based Reduction Technique for Virtual Machine Provisioning in Cloud Computing. IJCSIS, Vol. 14, No. 7, July 2016, ISSN 1947-5500.
• Bhaskar R, Front End Back Mechanism Based Task Scheduling in Cloud, IJERT, May – 16. IJERT, ISSN 2278-0181, PP 53-61
• Bhaskar R, Memory Intensive Technique for Load Balancing inthe Cloud at International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering 3,
• Volume 5, Issue 4, 2015 ISSN: 2277 128X, April – 2015.
• Bhaskar R, Performance Comparison of Deduplication Techniques for Storage in Cloud Computing Environment, Asian Journal of Computer Science And Information Technology 4 : 5 (2014) 42 - 46. ISSN 2249-5126, PP-42-46
• Bhaskar R, Dynamic Allocation Method for Efficient Load Balancing on Virtual Machine, Advanced Communication: International Journal, Sep-2012 ACIJ, DOI: 10.512/acij.2012.3506 PP-53-61
• A SURVEY ON RESEARCH ISSUES AND CHALLENGES FOR RESOURCE PROVISIONING IN CLOUD COMPUTING, Aug-16, ICDSC – 2016, Dr. AIT, Bangalore.
• Agent based Scheduling for Resource Allocation in Cloud Computing Aug-16, ICDSC – 2016, Dr. AIT, Bangalore.
• RESOURCE OPTIMIZATION FOR SMART DEVICES IN PEER – TO – PEER HOME CLOUD Jan-17, ICCTEST-2017, DBIT, Bangalore
• Participated in 3 days Workshop on Research Methodologies and Latex at VTU RC from 21st to 23rd May 2013, Bangalore.
• Participated in 1 day Workshop on Latex at DBIT on 20th March 2015 , Bangalore.
• Participated in 2 days Workshop on Big – Data at Dr. AIT from 28th – 29th Apr 2016, Bangalore.
• Participated in 5 days FDP on Web –technologies” in association with spaneos software solutions from 8th-12th June 2015 at DBIT, Bangalore
• Participated in 5 days FDP on Android Application Development on Cloud from 18th-22th July 2016 at DBIT, Bangalore.
• Participated in 5 days FDP on MISSON 10X at DBIT 2nd to 4th Dec 2013, Bangalore.
• Participated in 2 days FDP on Cloud computing at TCS from 23rd – 24th May 2016,. Bangalore
Research Area :Cloud Computing
• Sun Certified Programmer for Java Platform(SCJP 2.0)
• Got qualified GATE Exam in 2010 & 2012
• Question paper setter and scrutiniser for different autonomous colleges.