Mr. Santhosh Kumar G is an Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering Department having 5.7 Yrs of Experience in DBIT, Bengaluru. He is currently pursuing PhD from VTU into the research field Cloud Computing and Network Security. He was post graduated from SJCE, Mysuru in the year 2010 with the specialization Networking and Internet Engineering from VTU. He was graduated from VEC, Bellary in the year 2005. His expertise in subjects like Compiler Design, Formal Language & Automata Theory and in programming languages. He use dynamic and concerted knowledge techniques, engage students in experiences, highlight higher-order perceptive accomplishments in the classroom, interact with students, challenge students academically, and value enriching educational experiences. He actively coordinated during National Conference FCS’2014. He was the main coordinator for Microsoft Ed-Vantage program, trained and certified students in Microsoft certification exams. He presented and published several papers in National and International Conference.
Academic & Co-curricular Responsibilities :
Worked as a Class teacher for checking students regularities to class, doing mentoring work and consulting them often to improve their academic and co-curricular activities. Played major role as Microsoft coordinator in certifying our students for MOS and MTE exams conducted by Microsoft establishing by certiport centre in our college. Actively participated in NBA work. Handled projects and seminar coordinator. Acted as co-convener for national conference FCS 14 held at DBIT from May 15th to 17th 2016. Actively involved in CMAT exams as coordinator.
Courses Handled :
He is one of the eminent faculty members in our department to handle basic programming language subjects where strong fundamental knowledge should be imparted to students. He has handled many subjects like Compiler Design, Formal language & automata theory, Java/J2EE programming and handled various Practical laboratories like Unix System Programming, Network Programming, CPL, C++ & Data Structures Lab and Database Management System Lab.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA :
He helped in sustained updating of the NBA files and also played the major role as Microsoft Ed-Vantage Coordinator
Paper Publications, Presentations, Seminars, Conferences & Workshops attended :
“Efficient and Secure Data Storage in Cloud Computing using ECC based PKI”, 2015 at AMCEC, Bangalore.
• “Load Balancing Model for the Public Cloud base on Cloud Partitioning”, 2014 at DBIT, Bangalore.
• “Secured Key Transfer on 8021.11 WLAN 15 device using ECC”, 2012 at RRCE, Bangalore.
• “Node failure Protection using Dynamic Routing and Wavelength Assignment Mechanism”, International Conference on Cloud Computing and Service Engineering (CLUSE-2012).
• “VORONAI based Continuous Query processing for Mobile usage”, 2012 at SJBIT, Bangalore.
• “Secure ECC and Key Generation on WLAN 802.11 Embedded Device”, 2011 at AMCEC, Bangalore.
• 3 days Workshop on Research Methodologies and Latex at DBIT, Bangalore.
• 1 day Workshop on Latex on 15th April 2014 at EWIT, Bangalore.
• Mobile Application Development using Android at SJCIT, chickaballapur from 3rd Sep to 7h 2014.
• 3 days workshop on formal language and automata theory at VKIT Bangalore form 10th Aug to 12th Aug 2015
• 5 days FDP on Web –technologies” in association with spaneos software solutions from 8th-12th June 2015 at DBIT, Bangalore
• 5 days FDP campus connect at Infosys Mysore from 5th to 9th march 2012
• 5 days FDP on Android Application Development on Cloud from 18th-22th July 2016 at DBIT, Bangalore.
• “Resource attainment Prototype Design in Cloud Computing”, 2016 at AMCEC, Bangalore (IJERT).
Research Area :Cloud computing and Network Security
• He received Solid performance review with silver medal for 100% result in handled subjects from the Department and Management.
• Received gift from Microsoft for successful certification of huge number of students and faculties in Ed-Vantage Program conducted in campus.
• Received Annual Performance Bonuses based on solid evaluation from management.