Mrs. Geeta S H is an Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering Department having 4 Yrs of Experience in DBIT, Bengaluru. She was post graduated from UVCE, Davangere in the year 2011 with the specialization Computer Science and Secured 3rd Rank from Davangere University. She was graduated from TCE Gadag, VTU in the year 2005. Her expertise in subjects like Formal Languages and automata Theory, Software testing, C, Logic Design. She Respect for the person and potential of all students, without prejudice, interact with students, Attentive to the needs of students, Reasonable and fair. She presented and published several papers in National and International Conferences.
Academic & Co-curricular Responsibilities :
She is very much involved in the academic activities to support the Departmental mission and maintain the functions of Institute. She maintains a progressive record of academic responsibility at DBIT. She Monitor students’ attendance, their progress, behaviour and achievement in both academics and co-curricular activities. Carryout attendance in the assembly and monitor irregular students and deal accordingly. Encourage, advice, counsel and guide students on academics, career choices and behaviour. He has taken additional academic responsibilities like Mentoring, Project guidance, test Coordinator.
Courses Handled :
He is one of the eminent faculty members in our department to handle basic subjects where strong fundamental knowledge should be imparted to students. He has handled many subjects like Formal Languages and automata Theory, C, Logic Design, Java and CGI Programming, Data Communication, UNIX Shell Programming, UNIX System Programming, Computer Graphics, Multicast Communication, Data Structure, C++, Computer Concepts and Programming, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Software Testing and handled various Practical laboratories like Electronic circuits and logic Design Lab, Computer graphics Lab, Analog and Digital Lab, System Software Lab, Java and CGI Programming Lab, PCD Lab, Design and Analysis of Algorithms Lab, Software Testing Lab.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA :
She handled and updated the NBA files for the years 2014 -2016.
Paper Publications, Presentations, Seminars, Conferences & Workshops attended :
• Geeta S Hukkerimath, “Energy trends in wireless sensor networks”, at International conference on current trends in engineering science and Technology-2017, pp 615-621
• Geeta S H, Smitha B, Shruthi G, Shilpa S G, “Analysis of DWT OFDM using Rician Channel and Comparison with ANN based OFDM” , at International Conference on Innovations in Computing & Networking , ICICN16, pp:425-430
• Geeta S H, B. N Veerappa, “Implementation of CRBT VAS using USSD for GSM Users”, 2011, national conference on computers, communication and controls -11 (N4C - 11) Organized by RV College Of Engineering, Bangalore.
• Conducted workshop on “software test design techniques”, DBIT, Bangalore, 11th to 12th of Feb 2013.
• Conducted workshop on “Open source Tools in Software engineering and networking”, DBIT, Bangalore, 24th to 26th of October 2013.
• Attended Workshop on “Embedded Computing Systems”, 3th to 4th of august 2009
• Attended FDP Program on “System software and Operating System lab”, 30th to 31st of July, 2012
• Attended FDP Program on Android Application Development on Cloud, 18th to 23rd of July 2016
Research Area :Wireless Sensor Networks
• Secured University 3rd Rank in 2011.
• 100% results produced for some subjects and got medal from the college