Mr. Shashikumar C R is an Assistant Professor in the Dept MBA, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore. He is an MBA graduate specialized in Finance & Marketing from, Bangalore University and PGDFM from KSOU. He is Pursing Ph.D in Part time from VTU, Belagavi. He has around 7.5 Years teaching experience and has Presented & Published many Papers at National & International Conferences. His area of Interest Taxation , Investment Management, International Financial Management & Statistics.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
He is sincere and committed to teaching and interested in research work. He takes at most care for MBA Students to secure University ranks. He is an active co-ordinator in most of the college and departmental activities. He is an organizing committee member for National & International Conference held at Don Bosco. He was an Organising committee Member for Entrepreneurship awareness camp, jointly organised by ED Cell, VTU and DBIT. He has organised management fests “Prothsaahan – 2011, 12, 13 and 15. He is actively involved in Mentoring the students and encouraging them. He is the co-ordinator for NBA, LIC, AICTE and other university related works.
Courses Handled :
Financial Management, Quantitative Methods, Investment Management, Tax Management, International Financial Management, Advance Financial Management, Corporate Valuation, Financial Services, International Marketing Management. Research Methods.
National & International Conferences Attended :
• Shashikumar C R, Sandeep N, “World crude oil price Movement , its impact on stock market” 2012 National Conference On Challenges & issues in 21st century business, Organized By Vivekananda Institute of Technology, Bangalore, ISBN No:
• SHASHI KUMAR C R, Harish R, Cloud Computing "Challenges and Related Security Issues in the Digital Age"2013 National Conference on Contemporary Issues in Global Business Organized by Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Kumbalagodu, Bangalore, ISBN: 978-93-83241-00-2
• SHASHI KUMAR C R, Shyam Sundar S A, “Testing of Brownian Movement-With Respect to Automobile Industries Using Auto correlation co-efficient”"2013 National Conference on Contemporary Issues in Global Business Organized by Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Kumbalagodu, Bangalore, ISBN:
• SHASHI KUMAR C R, Harish R, “ Mobitisements - A contemporary tool to keep customers unwired”, 2016 International conferences on sustainable development through business strategy and social sciences organised by Don Bosco Institute of Bio-Science & Management Studies ISBN: 978-93-5544-384-7
Workshops & FDPS Attended :
• Attended workshop on “Quantitative and Qualitative methods in management science”.
• Attended faculty development programme on “Investment Analysis & Management”.
• Attended Faculty Development Programme on “An Overview of Taxes and Tax planning”.
• Attended National level seminar on “Reforms in Accounting and Taxation”.
Research Area :Agricultural/Commodity Derivatives
• Received Silver Medal for Achieving 100% result in Tax management
• Received Silver Medal for Achieving 100% result in Banking & Financial Services
• Received Silver Medal for Achieving 100% result in International Marketing management