Champakamala B S graduated in Electronics and Communication engineering from EWIT, Bangalore and M.Tech in VLSI Design and Embedded systems from Dr.AIT, Bangalore. She has 4.5 years of experience in the field of teaching. She is presently working as an Assistant Professor in the department of Telecommunication at Don Bosco Institute of Technology. She has published papers in national and international journals. She has actively participated in workshops, Seminars and Conferences .
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
Major Responsibilities upheld by her are Academic advising, Effective teaching, Identifying the weak students and counselling to achieve good result by providing extra classes and guidance. Mentoring the students regularly, as well as other assigned duties for the departmental NBA activities, Co-ordinator for Teleconnect Student Forum. Other responsibilities involves Test Co-ordinator, EMS co-ordinator, Member of Anti Ragging committee.
Courses Handled :
Electronic Instrumentation, Logic Design, Microcontroller, Management and Entrepreneurship, Fundamentals of CMOS VLSI, Satellite Communication, Multimedia Communication, Real time system, DSPA and Real time operating system.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA : Dispatch Register, Class general and Staff Personal timetable work and Subject allotment, Teachers course / Academic file, Student’s circulars, Student’s Attendance Register ,NSSR details, Student leave details.
Paper Publications / Presentations :
• Champakamala .B.S Presented and Published “Low power/High speed Design in VLSI with the application of Pipelining and Parallel Processing”2012 International Conference on information Technology ,Electronics and Communications(ICITEC-2012), ISSN:2279-0098.
• Champakamala .B.S, Padmini.K, Radhika .D. K published ”Least Significant Bit algorithm for image steganography” 2014 International Journal of Advanced Computer Technology (IJACT), ISSN:2319-7900.
• Padmini K, Champakamala B S Presented and published “Image Hiding Using Least Significant Bit Algorithm Steganography” 2017 International conference on current Trends in Engineering Science and Technology, ICCTEST – 2017, KUHOME , KASETSART UNIVERSITY, Bangkok, Thailand, organized by DBIT, Bengaluru, ISBN : 978-81-93-1119-5-6 GRENZE ID:TCE03. ICCTEST.2017.1.77 P.No 639-641.
• Champakamala B S, Padmini K Presented and published “RFID, GPS and android based Smart ticketing system for BMTC” 2017 International conference on current Trends in Engineering Science and Technology, ICCTEST – 2017, KUHOME, KASETSART UNIVERSITY, Bangkok, Thailand, organized by DBIT, Bengaluru, ISBN : 978-81-93-1119-5-6 GRENZE ID:TCE13 ICCTEST.2017.1.77 P.No 1249-1252.
Seminars and Conferences, workshops attended :
• Participated in the seminar conducted on “Computer Networks and its boom in current IT Industry” on 17th September 2016
• Attended workshop of program on Raspberry Pi3 from 18th to 22nd July 2016.
Research Area :Research interest are VLSI and Embedded System Design, Real time system design and Communication systems.
• Award of Appreciation for Achieving cent percent result in the subjects such as Electronic Instrumentation, Management and Entrepreneurship, Multimedia Communication, Real time system and Real time operating system.