Manjunath B Kajjidoni is a Assistant professor in the department of Telecommunication engineering since 2012.He started his carrier as lecturer in DBIT. He has 5 years of experience in the field of teaching. He got his M.Tech in VLSI Design and Embedded systems from RVCE, Bangalore (Affiliated to VTU) in the year 2012, and his bachelor degree in Electronics and communication from SJCE, Mysore (Affiliated to VTU) in the year 2009. He has published 2 international and presented 3 national research paper. His area of interest includes Digital design, Progamming in VERILOG, Low Power VLSI Design. He is the life time member of ISTE.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
Primary responsibility includes effective classroom teaching academic advising and counselling of students, participation in departmental committee work and curriculum development, and other assigned duties include NBA co-ordinator, co-ordinator for teleconnect student forum ,and also responsible for organizing various departmental activities such student soft skill programme, faculty development programme and co-ordinator for instrument calibration in the department
Courses Handled :
At the beginning of his carries he handled Signals and Systems, Analog Communication. As he moved on in his carrier he handled Network Analysis, Analog Communication, Digital Communication, Fundamentals Of HDL, Digital System Design Using Verilog, Real Time Systems and also handled laboratories of HDL, Analog communication and computer communication network, Microcontroller, Microprocessor
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA : Responsible for LIC and AICTE reports, NBA application, maintenance of departmental indent and purchase files, equipment stock book and annual maintenance of equipments
Paper Publications / Presentations :
• Manjunath B kajjidoni, Kishor Kumar. R , “TCP Port monitoring system”,2017,Internatioanl conference on current trends in engineering, science and technology (ICCTEST) , Organized by DBIT, Bengaluru, Karnataka India, , GRENZE scientific society, ISBN No.978-81-931119-5-6. pp:505-509
• Kishor Kumar. R, Manjunath B kajjidoni, Pradeep Kumar, “Smart Agriculture system Using IOT”,2017,Internatioanl conference on current trends in engineering, science and technology (ICCTEST) , Organized by DBIT, Bengaluru, Karnataka India, GRENZE scientific society, ISBN No.978-81-931119-5-6. pp:1244-1248
• Manjunath B kajjidoni, “Vehicular tracking and locking system”, National conference, held at Dept. of CSE,DBIT, Bangalore-560074 on 15th to 17th May, 2014
• Manjunath B kajjidoni, Ashalatha Shetty, “Design of TCP Port Monitoring System”, National conference, held at Dept. of ECE,TITS, Hyderabad on 21st March, 2014.
Seminars and Conferences,workshops attended :
• Participated in 5 days faculty development programme on “Raspberry Pi 3” by VV technologies and organized by Dept of TCE,DBIT banglore on 18th -22nd july 2016.
• Participated in the seminar on “ Computer networks and its boom in IT industry “ on 17th sep 2016 , Organized by Dept of TCE , DBIT.
• Participated in a two days state level workshop on “VLSI CIRCUIT DESIGN USING CADENCE TOOLS” held at BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore, from 2nd to 3rd , Jan 2014.
• Participated in a three days Faculty Empowerment Program on “WIPRO MISSION 10X” by Wipro Technologies at Don Bosco Institute Of Technology, on 2nd Dec to 4th DEC 2013
• Participated in a Seven days MHRD sponsored Faculty development Program on “CMOS Design” Held at NIT Calicut from 23rd June to 29th JUN 2013
• Organized and Attended National conference on recent trends in communication and networking, Organized by Department of TCE, DBIT, Banglore.
Research Area :His research area of interest is Low Power VLSI Design and also includes Digital design, Progamming in VERILOG.
• Achieved 100 percent result in Digital System Design using VERILOG and Fundamentals of HDL in the year 2014.