Don Bosco School of Pre Medicine - Academic Eligibility criteria
The Pre-Med to MD program requires that all students demonstrate academic potential and provide our admissions committee with appropriate materials and documentation in order to be admitted.
This includes: Basis of marks obtained in 10+2 level diploma / PUC / CBSE, EAMCET, Cambridge.
Good academic Standing and Good conduct certificate.
Passing the interview.
Official documents required: Educational certificates, Driving license copy / passport copy / two passport sized photos.
Tuition Fees: If you want to serve the society as a physician and make a mark for yourself, do not let the cost of education get in your way.
Consider our Pre-Med to MD program, for a bright future ahead.
Tuition fees for September 2016 intake (Tuition and fees are subject to change):
• Seat Deposit (Non Refundable): USD 5,000
• Pre-Med Tuition fees: INR 20 Lakhs (At Don Bosco School of Pre-Medicine campus,Bangalore, India)
**Scholarships available for Meritorious students depending upon their percentage and other parameters.
• Basic Science Tuition: USD 50,000 (At Xavier University School of Medicine, Aruba)
• Clinical Science Tuition: USD 45,000 (At USA or Canada)
Call Us : 0738665914 / 0738665917Brief curriculum : Become part of a globally recognized Doctor of Medicine program
Integrated curriculum with potential to get US Residency & Fellowship in different specialties
Doctor of Medicine Program in 5.5 Years
• 18 Months (3 semester) Study in India(Don Bosco Group of Institutions, Bangalore)
• 24 Months (6 trimester) Study in Aruba & USMLE Review
• 24 Months (6 trimester) Clinical Rotations in the United States and Canada
Admissions on the Basis of Marks Obtained in 10+2 / Intermediate/PUC , EAMCET or NEET Equivalent Tests & Interview
Scholarships Available : Scholarships would be provided by the management of Don Bosco Group of Institutions for the Doctor of Medicine program for candidates, upon their merit and other parameters. Final decision of Scholarship lies with the management of the Institution.