Mrs. Nandini Sudhir is working as Assistant Professor in the department of Physics for Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Mysore road, Bangalore from 2010. She has received BSc degree in PCM from Bangalore University and MSc degree in physics with condensed matter physics as a specialization from Bangalore University in 2008. She served as a lecturer in Maharani Science College for Master degree (Physics) before joining DBIT.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
She has attended various workshops and Faculty Development Programmes. She worked as lecturer in physics. She held the responsibility of Time table coordinator, Test coordinator and others departmental activities. She worked as a co-ordinator for guest lectures and other departmental activities in every semester for I year students. Worked as Cultural Coordinator of the College from past seven years. During this she co-ordinated the events like VISMAY-an intercollegiate Techno-Cultural fest, Distinction Award Ceremony, Fresher’s Induction Programme, Ethnic Day and Kannada Rajyotsava every year.
Courses Handled :
She is handling the subjects “Engineering Physics”, “Engineering physics lab” and “Constitution of India & Professional ethics” for BE student in the institution. She is working as a Class Teacher and Mentor for a set of students.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA : Class teacher & Mentor .
International conference papers:
• Koushalya P R, Nandini Sudhir, Ashwini chavan V M, “Variation in charge order magnetic properties of Pr0.63Ca0.37Mn0.98Ga0.02O3 bulk and nano manganites”,2017 International Conference on Current Trends Engineering Science and Technology, DBIT, Bangalore.
Seminars , Conferences & workshops :
• Co-ordinated and participated in “Three day national lecture workshop on NANO SCIENCES & NANO TECHNOLOGIES for teachers and students and NANO MELA-2010”, April 28-30, 2010 held at DBIT, Bangalore.
• Participated in “Current Trends in Novel Materials”, Feb 4-5, 2011 held at Christ University, Bangalore.
• Co-ordinated and participated in “XXXI Refresher Course in Experimental Physics”, August 08-23, 2011 held at DBIT, Bangalore.
• Member of Organizing committee and participant in “Recent Advances in Materials Science RAMS-2011”, Oct. 21-22, 2011 held at DBIT, Bangalore.
• Participated in “Personality Development for Teachers”, Nov 28-29, 2011 held at DBIT, Bangalore.
• Co-ordinated the “International Conference on Mathematical Modelling (ICMM-2016)”, Dec. 23-24, 2016 held at DBIT, Bangalore.