Ms. SHWETHA K P working as Associate Professor in the Department of Physics for Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Mysore road Bangalore and has 12 years of experience in teaching. She has received B.Sc degree in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from A.V.K College, Kuvempu University, M.Sc degree in Physics from Bangalore University, Jnana Bharathi Campus. M.Phil from Periyar University & is Pursuing Ph.D. in Conducting Polymer Nano composites at Visveswaraya University.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
She has attended several seminars, Faculty Development Programmes & workshops. Active Co-ordinator for Cultural activities held in the institution. Co-ordinator for NBA from department. Actively co-ordinated the Co-curricular & Extra-curricular activities within & outside the campus in cultural & sports events also.
Courses Handled :
She is handling the subjects “Engineering Physics”, and “Engineering physics lab” for BE student in the institution. She is working as a Class Teacher and Mentor for a set of students.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA : NBA coordinator, Mentor Coordinator
Paper Publications & Presentations :
• Co-ordinated and participated in “Three day national lecture workshop on NANO SCIENCES & NANO TECHNOLOGIES for teachers and students and NANO MELA-2010”, April 28-30, 2010 held at DBIT, Bangalore.
• Co-ordinated the “International Conference on Mathematical Modelling (ICMM-2016)”, Dec. 23-24, 2016 held at DBIT, Bangalore.
• Attended Faculty Development programme “MISSION 10X”organized by Wipro from 2nd -4th December 2013 at DBIT.
• Attended Faculty Development Programme on Micro Nano Technology in small satellites from 19th -22nd August 2013at EWIT.
• Attended Workshop on “LATEX” held on 20th March 2014 at DBIT.
Research Area :Her research interests are focused on Nano Materials, Conducting Polymers composites, Soft Matter Physics.
• Achieved 100 % results in Engineering Physics theory twice.