Mrs. ANUPAMA S is working in the Department of Physics, Don Bosco Institute of Technology from the inception of the college. She completed around twenty years of teaching experience in Engineering colleges. She has completed her B. Sc. From Kalpataru Science college affiliated to Bangalore University. M.Sc. from Jnana Bharathi Bangalore University with Electroncs as specialization and M.Phil from Vinayaka Mission University.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
She has attended various workshops and Faculty Development Progrmmes. She worked as Head of the department of physics and monitored the activities of Physics cycle students. Before this she held the responsibility of Time table coordinator, Lab in charge, Test coordinator and others departmental activities. She has arranged guest lectures in every semester for I year students and other activities like Lecture competitions, Model making, Collage and others. Organized a Science event Science-O-Philia an intercollegiate competitions for I and II year students. Worked as Cultural Coordinator of the College from past four years. During this she organized events VISMAY-an intercollegiate Techno-Cultural fest, Distinction Award Ceremony, Freshers’ Induction Programme, Ethnic Day and Kannada Rajyotsava every year.
Courses Handled :
She has handled the subject Engineering Physics and Engineering Physics Laboratory for all the batches. She is hard working and dedicated to the teaching. She uses various teaching aids to make students to understand the subject. She also interacts with parents of weak students to support them to come out with good results and better person in life.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA : Mrs. Anupama s has actively participated in all the Department activities. Held the HOD position for about seven years. Before that Time Table Coordinator, Test Coordinator, Mentorand Cultural Coordinator of DBIT.
Paper Publications & Presentations :
• Attended workshop on Basic Science Syllabus for BE Programme held at University BDT college of Engineering Davangere from 18th -20th August 2014.
• ORGANISING CHAIR in “Three day national lecture workshop on NANO SCIENCES & NANO TECHNOLOGIES for teachers and students and NANO MELA-2010”, April 28-30, 2010 held at DBIT, Bangalore.
• Attended Faculty Development programme “MISSION 10X”organized by Wipro from 4th May -8th May 2009 at DBIT.
• Attended National workshop on NANO SCIENCES: RECENT TRENDS AND APPLICATIONS held at NMIT , Bangalore from 3rd – 4th March 2010.
Research Area :Her research interest is in the field of synthesis of Nanomaterials.
• Achieved 100% result for three times in Engineering Physics.