Mr. Sriranga B K is working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering for Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Mysore road, Bengaluru and has more than 4.6 years of teaching experience in teaching UG and 01 years of industry. He has received B.E degree in Mechanical Engineering from VTU University, M. Tech degree in CIM from VTU University and pursuing PhD in the field of Fracture Mechanics on Hybrid Composites from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
Worked as a Time table Coordinator, Squad Member in VTU theory Examinations, Proctor (Mentor) coordinator, etc...
Courses Handled :
He has taught courses such as Computer Aided Engineering Drawing,CAMD, Finite element Methods, CIM, Rapid Prototyping, Elements of mechanical engineering and Smart materials Laboratories such as Workshop, CAED, Machine shop, MT Lab, CAMD,CIM etc.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA : NBA Coordinator, Life member of IAEngg.
Research Publications / Presentations :
• B.K.SRIRANGA and R.KUMAR “STRESS ANALYSIS AND FATIGUE LIFE ESTIMATION FOR WING FUSELAGE LUG ATTACHMENT BRACKET OF TRANSPORT AIRCRAFT” International Journal of Research and Engineering Technology, VOLUME-3, ISSUE-3 (2014), ISSN: 2319-1163
Seminars and Conferences, workshops attended :
• Attended Six days Faculty Development Program on “Finite Element and its application” in S.J.B.I.T. from 25/07/16 to 30/07/16.
• Participated in IMTEX PROJECT EXHIBITION-2016” IMMTA, B, lore from 24/01/16 to 30/01/16.
• Attended three days National workshop on “processing and characterization in advanced composite materials” in M.S.R.I.T.
• Attended one day’s National workshop on “composite materials and its applications” V.V.I.T B, lore.
• Attended three day’s National workshop on “NANO materials and its applications” Jain College B, lore.
Research Area :Fracture Mechanics, Friction stir welding process.
IMTEX PROJECT EXHIBITION-2016” IMMTA, B, lore, secured 2nd consolation prize.