Mr. Kishore is working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Mysore road, Bengaluru and has 5 years of teaching experience in UG courses. He has received B.E degree in Mechanical Engineering from MCE, Hassan, Visvesvaraya Technological University, M.E degree in Thermal Science and Engineering from UVCE, Bangalore under Bangalore University. He is currently pursuing PhD at UVCE, Bangalore, from Bangalore University.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
Worked as Time Table coordinator, Test Coordinator, Proctor, Examiner For VTU practical Exams and was an integral part of coordinating VTU Theory exams.
Courses Handled :
: He has taught Subjects such as Elements of Mechanical Engineering, Energy Engineering , Basic Thermodynamics, Applied Thermo dynamics, Bio Mass Energy Systems, Heat and Mass Transfer ,Laboratories such as Foundry Forging Lab, Energy Conversion Lab, Machine shop, FM LAB, Heat Transfer Lab.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA : NBA coordinator
Research Publications / Presentations :
• Ramesha D K,Kumar Swamy N S, Kishore, H N Vidya Sagar, Premkumara G, “Numerical Simulation of Cavitating Flow Over Oscillating Hydro Foil’s” IJAER, Volume6, Number10,2011 pp1273-1283,ISSN-0973-4562.
• Ramesha D K, Kishore, H N Vidya Sagar, Madhusudan M, “Diesel Engine Exhaust Emission Characteristics of CI Engine Using Non Edible Plant Oil as Fuel” IJETED, Vol3, Issue2, Apr2012, pp293-298, ISSN-2249-6149
• Ramesha D K, Kishore,Sangamesh Hosur, “Numerical Investigation of Steel Grade Change Using Ansys” IJIRSET,Vol-2,Issue-10, Oct 2013, pp 5601-5606, ISSN-2319-8753.
• S R Tilak, Dr.K Chandra Shekara, Kishore, H Yogish, “Evaluation of Emission Characteristics and Performance Study of Biodiesel Derived From Composite Oils From Waste Cooking Oil And Jatropha Oils on a Computerized C.I Engine” IJETED, Vol4, Issue 4, Jun 2014,Pp178-189 , ISSN 2249-6149
• Nikitha D S, Karthik S B, Kishore, “Development And Evaluation Of Density And Porosity of Aluminium Foams”IJRET,Vol-4, Special Issue14, Dec 2015, pp115-122, ISSN-2319-1163.
• Prasanna, Sharanabasappa, Vishwanath B R, Kishore, “Design & Fabrication of Cam Operated, Conveyer for Spherical Component Transportations”IJSRSET, Vol2, Issue6, Dec2016, pp53-57,ISSN 2394-4099
Seminars and Conferences, workshops attended :
• Two days FDP Programmes on HMT & Applied Thermodynamics conducted by Department of Mechanical Engineering. Bangalore on 30-31 JAN 2012
• One Day National seminar on Emerging Trends in Materials and Thermal Engineering (ETMT2013) at DBIT, Bangalore on 20 March 2013.
• One day FDP Programmes on MMT LAB conducted by METAL FORUM, Department of Mechanical Engineering. Bangalore on 23 July 2013
• One day FDP Programmes on F&F LAB conducted by METAL FORUM, Department of Mechanical Engineering. Bangalore on 24 July 2013
• One day FDP Programmes on FM LAB conducted by METAL FORUM, Department of Mechanical Engineering. Bangalore on 25 July 2013
• One day FDP Programmes on ECLAB conducted by METAL FORUM, Department of Mechanical Engineering. Bangalore on 26 July 2013
• Two Day National Level Work Shop On RENEWABLE ENERGY ,ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY IN INDIA at REVA Institute of Technology, Bangalore on 18-19 Apr 2013
• Two Days International Symposium on Micro and Nano Scale Heat Transfer at Pesit, Bangalore on 26-27 Dec 2013.
• Three day FDP Programmes on CAMA LAB conducted by METAL FORUM, Department of Mechanical Engineering. Bangalore on 27-28 JAN 2014
• One Day Symposium on Electric and Hybrid Vehicles at PESIT Bangalore on 23 Jan 2014
• Two Week ISTE Work Shop on FLUID MECHANICS at BMSCE, Bangalore on 20-30 May2014
• One Week FDP on Advances in Bio Lubricants and Cutting Fluids at MCE, Hassan on 8 -12 Dec 2014
Research Area :Nano Fluids and Bio Diesel.