NAYANA D.V. B.E., M.Tech. is an Assistant professor having 6.6 years of academic experience and she obtained her Master Degree in Computer science and engineering from VTU Belgaum.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
Primary duties of faculty include effective classroom teaching, academic advising and counselling of students, participation in departmental committee work, curriculum development and initiatives designed to help students succeed academically, as well as other assigned duties.
Co-curricular Responsibilities :
• Organized 5-days workshop on Java & J2EE in DBIT.
• Placement coordinator.
• Test coordinator.
• DAC committee member.
• Teaching for Campus Connect Program.
• Conducted Social Activity for Govt. High School students.
Courses Handled :
Object Oriented Programming Language, Programming in Web, File Structures ,Unix and Shell Programming, C Sharp, Web Lab, File Structure Lab, Microprocessor Lab, System Software Lab.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA : NBA Work
Paper Presented and Published :
• Nayana D.V, “A Privacy Preserving Location Monitoring System for Wireless Sensor Networks” National Conference on Emerging Trends in Information Technology, May 3-5, 2012.
• Nayana D.V , “Preserving Sink Location Against Global Traffic Monitoring Attacker for Wireless sensor Network” (ICCTEST), 2017, International Conference on Engineering, Science & Technology, organized by Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India. ISBN no :143-825-829
Workshops Attended :
• Five days Workshop on “Data Structure using Phyton” at DBIT from 23rd to 27th Jan 2017 .
• Five days Faculty Development Program on “Android Application Development” in DBIT.
• Faculty Enablement Program on “Web Technologies with JAVA” at DBIT.
• Three days VTU sponsored workshop on “Distributed computing hands on laboratory experiments” at DBIT
• Faculty Enablement Program on “MATLAB & its Applications” , Jan 30–Feb 01 2013 at DBIT
• Advanced Computer Architecture And Parallel Computing on Feb 29-Mar 02 at VKIT.
• Faculty Enablement Program on personality Development for Teachers at DBIT.
• Five Days workshop on “Rational Application Developer [RAD] for Web Sphere Software v6.0”, held on Nov 8, 2010.
• Five day Faculty Development Programme on Teaching Methods at DBIT.
• Five Days Faculty Enablement Programs at Infosys, Mysore.
Research Area :Wireless Sensor network, privacy preservation, and global traffic attacker.
• Certified as IBM Certified Associate Developer on Rational Application Developer [RAD] for Web Sphere Software v6.0 held on Nov 8, 2010.