Ms. Pallavi Pandey is working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Management Studies in Don Bosco Institute of Management Studies & Computer Applications. She has around 10 yrs. of industry experience and more than 10 yrs of teaching experience. She has studied from Mount Carmel College and has done her MBA (HR), UGC-NET qualified in Management and is a certified ISO internal auditor. She has a Diploma in TQM & ISO 9000, Diploma in Computer Applications and is currently pursuing her PhD.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
Managing the Cultural and Sports programme, organizing and conducting professional development activities and project guidance of MBA students.
Courses Handled :
Delivered lectures on a range of subjects like Organizational Development, Strategic Management and Corporate Governance, Organizational Behaviour, International Human Resource Management, E-Business, Performance Management Systems, Business & Industry, Human Capital Management, Legal Environment and Industrial Laws, Business Communication, Service Marketing Consumer Behaviour, etc.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA : Organize seminars, guest lectures, paper contests, quizzes, etc. Mentor for the proper conduct of the Students. Coordinate the soft skills training programmes Organize activities aimed at improving Institute- Industry Interaction
Paper Publications & Presentations :
• Pallavi Pandey, “HR Strategies for sustainable Development during different phases of the Business Cycle”, 2016 International Conference on Sustainable Development through Business Strategy and Social Sciences organized by DBIBMS, Bangalore, ISBN:978-93-5544-384-7, pp.: 201-208
• Pallavi Pandey, “Integrating Innovation & Changing Technology”,2008 International Conference on Innovation for Competitive Advantage organized by Indiana University of Pennsylvania & PESIM,
• Pallavi Pandey, “Workplace Rage among Knowledge Workers”, 2007 2nd International Conference on Management IBSA.ICON, Ahmedabad,
• Pallavi Pandey, “Quality Assurance of Work environment by maintaining Employer-Employee relationship through innovative practices”, 2012 at National Seminar on Internal Quality mechanism in Management Institutions organized by Jeev Sewa Sansthan Group of Institutions for Women-Faculty of Management, Bhopal.
• Pallavi Pandey, “Best Innovative team Building Practices in Organizations”, 2012 at National Conference on Innovations in Management for Organizational Excellence organized by MVJCE
• Pallavi Pandey, ““Employee Monitoring: Need & Challenges”, 2007 in Regional Seminar at Indian Academy School of Management Studies (IASMS),
• Pallavi Pandey, “Customer Retention- A Key Driver for Outsourcing Success” published in AIMA Journal of Management and Research, ISSN: 140, Year: Dec 2007 Volume: 1 issue: 4/4
Workshops, Seminar, Conferences and FDP Attended :
• “Change & Knowledge Management” at Acharya Institute of Technology (AIT), Bangalore on 10th November 2006
• “Teaching Learning Process” in Management education at CMRIT, Bangalore on 27th June 2007.
• “Virtual Instrumentation in Experiential Education” jointly organized by MVJCE and Trident technologies on 17th November 2008.
• “Advanced Developer Technologies” organized by Microsoft Corporation & MVJCE on 28th May 2009.
• “Subtle energy Diagnostics” organized by SVYASA on 27 Nov 2014
• “Total Quality Management” at RNSIT, Bangalore on 6th March 2007.
• Indian Heritage Academy at RVCE, Bangalore on 18th to 20th December 2007
• ERP and E-Commerce held at DBIBMS on 25th April 2015.
• “Kaushal Vikas 2016-A creative teaching techniques” held at East West College of Management on 29th January 2016.
• “Labour & Industrial Law Compliance” held at Acharya Bangalore B-School on 27th February 2016.
• “Research Guidance Skills for MBA Projects/Dissertation” held at CBSMS on 14th March 2016.
• FEED (Faculty Education, Enrichment and Development Program) held at IASMS on 5th May 2016.
• “Case Writing Analysis and Presentation” held at CBSMS on 23rd July 2016.
• “Data Analysis through SPSS” organized by BIMS on 8th December 2016
• Conclave on “Changing role of HR- New Perspectives” at Lalit Ashok, Bangalore by MVJCE- MBA Department on 1st May 2010.
• “HR Showcase 2015” organised by NHRD, Bangalore Chapter at White Feather Convention Centre, Electronic City conducted on 11th September 2015.
• “Leading the New Way for HR” conducted by Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) alongwith NHRD at Hotel Sheraton, Bangalore, on 12th February 2016
• “Digital transformation of Education” conducted by Microsoft at Lalit Ashok, Bangalore on 25th February 2016
• HR Conclave 2016 held at Department of Management Studies, DSCE, Bengaluru, on 23rd November 2016
• Symposium on “Role of Management Education in Sustainable Development of SAAR Region”, organized by CBSMS in association with Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia on December 2016.
• National Conference of Stress and Environment organized by SVYASA on 23rd Jan 2015.
• International Conference on “Global Convergence of Management Education and Practices” organized by Canara Bank School of Management Studies on 25th & 26th November 2015.
Research Area :Current research interest is in subjects like Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management.
• Received the Best Teacher Award and Certificate of Excellence for achieving 100% results for the various subjects taught. Has conducted various training programmes and workshops like a series of lecture on the subject “International Leadership” at Hochschule Ostwestfalen- Lippe University of Applied Sciences, Germany, Short Term Executive Programme on “Interpersonal Communication for Professional Relationship & Team Development” at Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM), Bangalore for the benefit of the young scientist of CCRI- Coffee Board of India, Short Term Executive Programme on “SMET” (Self-Management of Excessive Tension) for Executives of HAL, ONGC, IICM, Ilantus Technologies, etc. Was invited as Guest speaker on “Microfinance for Greater Impact” for the Executive Development Programme on Accelerating Financial Inclusion to enable Economic Progress and on “Interpersonal Skills” for the Management Development Program on creating sustainable living through Microfinance for Executives from Regional Development Bank, Sri Lanka. Participated as part of social responsibility as the Presiding Officer in General Elections to LokSabha and BBMP Elections.