Mrs Nalina Bai M A, M.Ed in Hindi is working as an Assistant Professor in the department of Languages. She is having 25 years of teaching experience. She has Specialized in “Tulasi Das” literature.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
She is working as a cultural Committee member. She worked as a paper setter, Evaluator, practical and Oral Examiner in Hindi B.Ed College. She has conducted various Hindi Examinations like ‘Prathama to Praveen’
Courses Handled :
She has delivered a lecture in the range of subjects like Hindi Poems, Dramas, Novels, Short Stories, Dasa Sahithya, ‘Pracheen and Aadhunic Sahithya’for All UG Courses.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA :
She is working as a coordinator of Anti ragging and Sexual Harassment elimination committee.
Research Publications, Paper presentations, Seminars/ Workshop Attended :
• She has attended various seminars like ‘ Gnanakiran’ ‘Hindi Vibhag’ ‘Hindi Dalitha Sathithya’ ‘Debate on Mohan Rakesh a Famous Author’
• ‘ Role of Teachers Imparting Value-Oriented Quality Education’
• ‘ An Overview of Taxes and Tax Planning’.
• She has attended ‘Scouts and Guides’ ‘Bul-Bul Training Certificate’.
• Awarded as a ‘Best Teacher’ in B.ed College.
• She is appreciated for good teaching in 100% results at the University examinations in Hindi for all UG Courses.
Professional Recognition :
• Member of ‘Dhakshina Bharath Hindi Prachar Sabha’.
• Member of ‘Karnataka Mahila Hindi Seva Samithi’.
• Member of ‘Maratha Parishath’ .