Mr GIRISHA T is working as Lecturer in the Department of Commerce and Management studies at Don Bosco Institute of Management Studies and Computer Application and he has Five Years of teaching experience in UG courses. He has received M.com degree in Accounts and Taxation Specialization from Bangalore University.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
Develop an instructional plan (known as a course outline or syllabus) for the course they teach and ensure that it meets college and department standards. Work with students who are studying for a degree or a certificate or certification or are taking classes to improve their knowledge or career skills. He is a co-ordinator for management and literary fest in B.Com and BBM department
Courses Handled :
He has delivered lectures in a range of subject like cost accounting Income tax, Business taxation, Financial accounting, Management accounting Advance corporate accounting, advanced financial accounting, business regulations, stock & commodity market, financial management, Advance Accounting, Management process.
Research Publications, Paper presentations, Seminars/ Workshop Attended :
• He has participated in two day FDP programme on “Business Taxation-II” held at RV institute of management, bengaluru on Januuary24 and 25th 2015.
• He has participated in one day FDP programme on “Business Taxation-II & IFRS” held at SSMRV institute of management, bengaluru on January 7th 2015.
• He has attended one day workshop on orientation of 3rd semester B.com and BBA Syllabus of Bangalore University on 14th July 2015 at Sai College for women Bangalore.
• He has participated and organized in one day international conference on challenges of education and languages at DR. NSAM FGC
• He has participated in one day FDP programme “multiple classroom dynamic and instructional design” on 1st and 2nd October 2014.
• He has participated in one day FDP programme NAAC accreditation process on 24th April 2015.
• He has participated in one day FDP programme bridging the gap between teachers and learner’s self-management and work ethics on 17th October 2015.
• He has participated in one day FDP programme “classroom management and challenges before teacher” on 5th Dec 2015.
• He has participated in one day FDP programme “effective teaching learning” on 31st Dec 2015
• I got the second prize in drama competition state level culture fest at Rangayana kalamandira mysore( 2008-09).