Mrs.Mamatha P is working as lecturer in the Department of Commerce and Management studies at Don Bosco Institute of Management Studies and Computer Application and has 2 years experience in teaching field.She has received M.com degree in Accounting & taxation Specialization from BangaloreUniversity and also PGDBI from Annamalia University.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
Work with students who are studying for a degree or a certificate or certification or are taking classes to improve their knowledge or career skills. Advise students about which classes to take and how to achieve their goals. Work with colleagues to develop or modify the curriculum for a degree or certificate program involving a series of courses
Courses Handled :
She has delivered lectures in the range of subjects like. Marketing Management , E- business, Auditing, corporate administration, cost management, financial market and service, Indian constitution, culture diversity & society, corporate environment, Advertising and media management.
Research Publications, Paper presentations, Seminars/ Workshop Attended :
• Presented paper on “A Descriptive study on Employee preservation stratergy”2016 held at Soundarya Institute of management& science. Which was published in ISBN 978-93-85291-11-1“.
• Attended workshops on “New policy implementation & issues in Direct tax, corporate tax and foreign trade held on “2015 at Tumkur University.
• Attended one day workshop in association with National Institute of security market on Investment opportunity in financial market for young generation on 2014.Also attended one day workshop on basic statistics with SPSS on 2015 held at Government first grade college chanpatna.
• She has been appreciated by college and awarded the appreciation certification for topper scoring in the university examination in the year 2013.
• Awarded best student for the academic year 2012-2013.