Mrs. Shilu Varghese is a lecturer in the MBA & BBA department of Don Bosco Institute of Management Studies & Computer Applications and has got 3 years of teaching and research experiance.She has done B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation from Kerala University , MBA in HR from Mahatma Gandhi University and pursuing Ph.D in Management from Bharathiyar University.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
She is sincerely committed to her vocation and is engaged in Research activities, Mentoring, Project Guidance and other Department related activities.
Courses Handled :
She delivers Lecture on subjects like Quantitative Analysis in Business(UG&PG) , Production &Operations Management(UG& PG), Project Management,Human Resource Management , Strategic HRM, and Consumer Behaviour.
Research Publications, Paper presentations, Seminars/ Workshop Attended :
• She has presented a Research paper on “ Impact of Demographic Variables on Employee Engagement “ in National Conference held at Al- Ameen Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore, Nov 2016.
• She has attended workshops on Six Sigma ,held at Don Bosco Institute Of Management Studies ,Dec 2016.
• “NLP & Quality Improvement Program”, held at GIBS Business School ,Bangalore ,October 2016.
• “Research Methodolgy” held at Oxford College Of Business Management, April 2014 .
• She has attended one day FDP on “ The Practical aspects Of Reaearch Methodology” at T John College, Bangalore , Dec 2013.
• She has attended Symposium on Employability Challenges ,held at GIBS B School, Bangalore, April 2016.
• Published Paper On “ A study on Effectiveness of Training and Development of Emloyees (Abinav –International Monthly Refereed Journal Of Research In Management & Technology) ISSN 2320-0073, Volume 3, Issue 4 (April, 2014) .
Research Area :
Her research area is Human Resource Management and is engaged in h Ph,D work from the past three years.
• She is been appreciated by college and awarded the appreciation certification for 100% results in the subjects she teaches.
• She has cleared M Phil equivalent Examination held at Bharathiyar University on April 2015.
• Awarded as “Best outgoing student” of Mount Carmel English Medium High School , 2000-2001.