Mr. S V Krishna Reddy is an Assistant Professor in Electronics and Communication Department having 4 Yrs of Experience in DBIT, Bengaluru. He is currently pursuing PhD from VTU into the research field Wireless Communications. He was post graduated from BMSCE, Bengaluru in the year 2012 with the specialization Digital Communication and Secured 2nd Rank from VTU. He was GATE qualified 2010. He was graduated from ANU, Guntur in the year 2009. His expertise in subjects like Network Analysis, Control Systems. He use active and collaborative learning techniques, engage students in experiences, emphasize higher-order cognitive activities in the classroom, interact with students, challenge students academically, and value enriching educational experiences. He is one of the editorial member for annual department magazine ELECTRONICA FORUM 2014, 2015 and also an editorial member of International Conference ICrtSIV 2015. He is one of the faculties in KUKA training Centre and trained students in Robotics with KUKA Industrial Robot. He presented and published several papers in International Conference Papers. He is one of the organization committee members for the three International Conferences which was held successfully at DBIT.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
He is very much involved in the academic activities to support the Departmental mission and maintain the functions of Institute. He maintains a progressive record of academic responsibility at DBIT. He is a responsible faculty for ensuring achievement of student learning competencies, collecting assessment data, and submitting Course Summary forms as required. He organized many Quiz competitions among the students to enhance their knowledge out of book and to be updated with the current trends. He has taken additional academic responsibilities like training in KUKA Robotics, Mentoring, Project guidance, Coordinator in electronic forum, Sports Coordinator, Undergone Certification for Microsoft Training Program, KUKA Basic programming 1, Sim-Pro and other related activities.
Courses Handled :
He is one of the eminent faculty members in our department to handle basic subjects where strong fundamental knowledge should be imparted to students. He has handled many subjects like Network Analysis, Control Systems and handled various Practical laboratories like Analog Electronic Circuits, Logic Design, HDL, Microcontrollers, Microprocessors, Digital Signal Processing, and Advanced Digital Communication.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA :
He helped in continued updating of the NBA files and also appointed as NBA coordinator for the years 2013 -2016.
Paper presentations & Workshops attended :
• S V Krishna Reddy, Jai Prakash Prasad and Shivanand N T, “Energy Efficient Relay Based Protocol for WSN using Uniform Clustering”, at International Conference ICrtSIV-2014, Volume 2,pp176-182, DOI: 03.AETS.2014.5.109
• Murali Krishna Reddy G, S V Krishna Reddy, “Multiple Parameter Algorithm for VHO’s based on Probabilistic Model” at International Conference ICrtSIV-2014,Volume 2,pp244-250,DOI: 03.AETS.2014.5.141
• S V Krishna Reddy, Anil Kumar, Maheswara Reddy, “Energy Efficient Load Balancing Techniques for Cluster Based Routing In WSN” at International Conference ICrtSIV-2015,pp 360-366, ISBN : 978-981-09-6200- 5, DOI: 10.3850/978-981- 09-6200-5_D-33, Scopus, EI and ISI Web of Science
• S V Krishna Reddy, Anil Kumar, “Optimization using particle swarm in WSN for fault tolerance” at International Conference ICCTEST 2017, ISBN : 978-81-931119-5-6, Jan 2017.
• Attended workshop Basic Programming on KUKA Robotics, Pune, 6th to 10th of Jan 2014.
• Attended Short course on Quantum Physics in Nano Engineering to Ultra Large Scale Integration (ULSI), DBIT, Feb 20 -2014
• Attended FDP Program on Research Process, Technical Paper Writing & Patenting, MSEC, Jan 22,23,24 – 2014.
• Participated in “Innovative Skills to be Imparted to the Students by Teachers” at DBIT, Bangalore on July 25 th , 2013.
Research Area :
• Qualified GATE 2010.
• Secured University 2nd Rank in VTU 2012.
• He received Solid performance review from the Department and Management.
• Earned prize from management for taking the initiative to conduct Aptitude classes.
• Received Annual Performance Bonuses based on solid evaluation from management.