Mr. Santosh M Nejakar, is an Assistant Professor in Electronics and Communication department of Don Bosco Institute of Technology and has got 6 years of teaching and one year of industrial experience. He has done B.E in Electronics & Communication and M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication Systems from Visveshvaraya Technological University, and pursuing Ph.D. in Wireless Communication from Visveshvaraya Technological University Belagavi. He published more then 10+ papers in various national and international journals. His career vision is To become well-known respected teacher to change the life of student for better, by educating them technically, ethically and professionally, this meets institute and industrial requirements
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
He is sincerely committed to his vocation and is engaged in Research activities, Placement activities as placement coordinator, Mentoring, Project Guidance and other Department related activities.
Courses Handled :
Based on his academic qualification and experience he thought the subjects like Embedded Systems, Wireless Communication, Circuit Simulations, Matlab, and Mobile Communications, CMOS 2, Analog Electronic Circuits.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA :
Efficiently updated the proctoring file, coordinating research file. And other file relates with NBA and NAAC.
Paper presentations :
• Santosh M Nejakar and Prof H K Harish “Design and Development of IR Remote Controller for Multiple Home Appliances” has been presented in 6th IETE Conference on RF & Wireless(Icon RFW-13) organized by IETE Shimoga sub centre in association with IETE Bangalore and JNNCE Shimoga during on 9th to 11th May 2013.
• Santosh M Nejakar and Pruthvi S (2013) titled “Wireless Infrared Remote Controller for Multiple Home Appliances” in International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Research (IJEER), Vol 2, pp(25-35),Month: January-March 2014, Available at: www.researchpublish.com
• Santosh M Nejakar and Prabhu. G. Benakop (2014) “Generalized Frequency Division Multiplexing: (GFDM) Based Prototype for 5G Cellular Communication”. IEEE-Xplore.
• Santosh M Nejakar and Sharanabasappa R R (2014) titled “Development of Modified RED AQM Algorithm in Computer Network for Congestion Control” in International Journal of Innovative Research in Advanced Engineering (IJIRAE) Volume 1, Issue 8, September 14, Available at: www.ijirae.com.
• Santosh M Nejakar and Dr. P G Benakop titled “Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing Modulation Scheme for 4G/5G Cellular Network. EJAET 2015, 2(3): 46-50.ISSN: 2394 - 658X..
Conference Attended :
• Three days workshop on “Engineering Educator Certification Program” Conducted by IUCEE and Organized by BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore
• Two days’ Workshop on ‘Software Defined Radio’ Organized by PESITM Shimoga.
• Ten Days workshop on ‘Cyber Security” held at IIT Bomby.
• International Joint Colloquium on Emerging Technologies in Computer Electrical and Mechanical-CAM 2011
• Workshop on “SPSS Application through Practicals” organized by Faculty of Management under the Shivaji University Lead College Activity.
• One Day Workshop for Teaching Staff on “Need for Quality in the System of Higher Education” held at SGI Athigre
Research Area :
Wireless Communication, 5G wireless communication.
• Successfully conducted two days workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights and Patents” funded by MHRD and DeiT.
• Successfully conducted one day workshop on CIRCUIT SIMULATION for third year students.
• Successfully completed AICTE funded project “Center for Advanced Computer Communication” during the year 2008-09 at GEC, Haveri. Karnataka.
• Seven BE (E&C) projects were sanctioned and financed by Karnataka State Council for Science & Technology, Bangalore.
• As resource person for one day workshop on “Circuit Simulation and PCB Design” held on March 19, 2015, Organized by Dept of ETC, BIMAT, Kagal.
• As resource person for one day workshop on “PCB Design using Protius” held on February 27 ,2015 , Organized by Dept of ECE, AITM, Belagavi.