Mr. MURUGESH KULANDAIVEL is working as Assistant Professor in the Department of ECE, DBIT and has got 6.1 years of work experience. He has done BE in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Anna University, M.Tech in VLSI Design from AVV University and Pursuing his research[Ph.D] in Image Processing Domain in ,VTU. He is having good Practical Skills in Cadence Cad Tools, Synopsys Cad Tools, Xilinx FPGA Tools, Mentor Graphics Modelsim Simulators, Matrix Laboratory, VMware Tools, PSD & CDR Designs, Notepad ++ Web design Tools and his Expertise/Specialisation are in Digital VLSI (FPGA ), Analog VLSI (ASIC), Digital Electronics, Management & Entrepreneurship, Hardware Description Languages ( Verilog & VHDL ) , Operating Systems, Image Processing.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
He is Unfeignedly dedicated and Engaged in Handling Course Lectures and Practical Lab Sessions - Conducting and Attending seminar, workshops and Hands on sessions, Paper Publications via Research works - Motivating the students towards the project works under the area of interest - Online updations of the assessment marks & PG thesis to the university - Creative actions like web design (ICRTSIV - 2015), Magazine(VISMAY 2015) , Certificates, Posters and Banners (DAC, EAC, Dept. Forum Activities) designing using Adobe Photoshop tools, CorelDraw and N++ Notepad etc., - Updating and maintaining Practical session Manuals to the current technologies and the regular updations of departmental files like TLP & Personal files etc., - Regular Hostel Visits for maintaining the discipline in the College, Hostel Campus - Active Co-ordination in any workshops, seminar, conference, functions conducted by the Departmental, College Level - Resource Person for the technical workshops in LaTex & VLSI and Image Processing Domains - Active Editorial Committee Member - ICRTSIV – 2014, ICRTSIV – 2015 conducted by Dept. of ECE, DBIT - Active Editorial Committee Member - ICCTEST - 2017 for all the Engineering, Science and Humanities along with Sport and Library Science departments of DBIT.
Courses Handled :
He has handled BE courses like Operating Systems, Real time Operating Systems, Management & Entrepreneurship, Network Security, Logic Design, CMOS VLSI Design, Digital System Design Using Verilog and Fundamentals of HDL. He has handled PG courses like Synthesize and Optimization of Digital Circuits, Advanced Microcontrollers, CMOS VLSI Design and Digital System Design Using Verilog. He has handled UG laboratories like Analog Electronics Lab, Logic Design Lab, Hardware Description Language Lab, Advanced Digital Communication Lab, Analog Communication & LIC Lab and VLSI Lab. He has handled PG laboratories like Hardware Description Language Lab and VLSI Lab.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA :
His Additional Responsibilities apart from Academics are NBA Co-ordinator, Proctor for 20+ UG Students, Lab Incharge, Class teacher, Mentor, Discipline Committee Member
National / International level Seminar, Conferences and Journals :
• Murugesh K , “Seismic alert through GSM network” in International Seminar on Indian services towards global standards, Jan 2006.
• Murugesh K , Babu C ,“Low Power CORDIC Core with High Throughput” on IJCTEE Volume 2, June 2012.
• Murugesh K , Shilpa V, “Design and Implementation of Low Latency CORDIC Algorithm in Field Programmable Gate Array” on International Conference in recent trends in Signal , Image Processing and VLSI Feb -2014.
• Murugesh K, Usha C A, “Implementation of AES Algorithm for secured Data Transfer” in Second National Conference on “Wireless Control & Communication Technologies, 2014.
• Murugesh K , Swetha V, ‘Hard Error Correction Technique using fault tolerant Method using filters” National Conference on Recent trends in Electronics and Communication Engineering, May 2015.
• Murugesh K , Guaravi Shetty, “ Reconstructing the 3D Cardiac shape by using Magneto-cardiography” in Journal Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, Apirl 2015. Murugesh K , Swetha V, “ FPGA Impletation of Hard Error Correction Technique using Fault Tolerant Method” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, May 2015.
• Murugesh K , Mahesh P K, “ Sectionalization and Depiction of Compressed Document Image “ 2nd International Conference on recent trends in Signal Processing, Image Processing and VLSI on May -2015.
• Murugesh K , Swetha V, “FPGA Implementation of Hard Error Correction Technique using parallel architecture “ 2nd International Conference on recent trends in Signal Processing, Image Processing and VLSI on May -2015.
• Murugesh K , Guaravi Shetty, “Retracting the 3D Cardiac Structure by Magneto - Cardiography “ 2nd International Conference on recent trends in Signal Processing, Image Processing and VLSI on May -2015.
• Murugesh. K and Dilip kumar.V, “Implementation of Gap Algorithm and Adaptive Arithmetic Coding for Loseless Image Processing” Proc. of Int. Conf. on Current Trends in Eng., Science and Technology, ICCTEST – 2017, Jan 2017.
workshops and FDPs Attended :
• Two Days workshop on Open source ASIC by VTU & MES Engineering College , Bengaluru.
• One day workshop on Advances in VLSI Design at Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
• Five days workshop on Simulation of wired & wireless Network using NS2 tool at Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
• Two Days workshop on Latex at Archarya Institute of Technology , Bengaluru.
• Two Days workshop on Cadence Tools at Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
• One Day Short Course on Quantum Physics in Nano Engineering to UVLSI at Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
• Five days workshop on Basics of Image Processing using Matlab & Simulink at Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
• One day Workshop on Finfet Technology at Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
• Five days workshop on extracting the features of Image by using the principle of Matlab at Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
• Five days workshop on ASIC Design using Open Source CAD Tool at Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
• Three days Faculty Development Programme on Research Methodologies and LATEX arranged by VTU –E Learning Center, Mysuru.
Research Area :
His research areas are Digital Image Processing & Low Power VLSI
• Mr. Murugesh Kulandaivel has received appreciation from the Institutional Head for achieving 100 % Result in UG and PG Courses.
• He has appreciated by the Organizing Chair ICRTSIV – 2014, ICRTSIV – 2015 Conducted by Dept. of ECE, DBIT for his dedicated and Committed Performance as Webmaster, Program Committee and Editorial Committee.
• Recently he has been appreciated By the Organizing Chair ICCTEST – 2017 for his dedicated and Committed Performance as Design Committee, Program Committee and Editorial Committee.