Mrs Lakshmidevi T R is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at Don Bosco Institute Of Technology. She has done her Under Graduation in 2008 with Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication from Visvesvaraya Technological University and Post Graduation in 2010 with Master of Technology in VLSI Design & Embedded System from Visvesvaraya Technological University. She joined the institution in 2008 and serving as an Assistant professor. She has got 8.5 years of experience in Teaching. She utilizes qualitative methodologies & critical theories in exploring learning environments and teaching practices. She is interested in explorations of classroom interactions in facilitating creative environment with students. She has also Published National & International Papers & Journals in the field of Embedded Systems & VLSI. Her domain of Expertise includes Propagation of Antenna, Microcontrollers, Electromagnetic Engineering & Embedded system.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
She has successfully handled academic responsibilities allotted such as Class-Teacher, Lab-Incharge, Mentoring, Project Guidance, Department Online Co-ordinator & College Discipline Committee member. She has Conducted a seminar on MSP430 for Students & Faculties. She has Guided 12-UG & 2-PG projects. She is served as Co - Coordinator in electronic forum 2015-16 in conducting Technical & curriculum events.
Courses Handled :
She is expertise in VLSI & embedded system and delivers Lectures in UG subjects such as Field theory, Engineering electromagnetic, Microcontroller, Electronic instrumentation, Embedded system, Multimedia communication, Operation research and management, MSP430 Processor. She has got Practical Knowledge on subjects like Microprocessor, DSP, HDL, Analog Electronics, Analog Communication, Microcontroller, CCN & DSP &VLSI
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA : Worked for Completion and Updating of NBA File concerned with
• Faculty details
• Student faculty ratio
• Publication details
• Minutes of meeting
• Non teaching faculty details
• Faculty Outside interaction details
Research Publications :
• Sachin, Lakshmi Devi T R,”Design and implementation of a reconfigurable 4g radio receiver on FPGA” in DBIT, ICRTSIV-2015 ISBN-978-981-09-6200-5. Page no-30-36.
• Lakshmi Devi T R, Babitha S, “FPGA implementation of OFDM modem” in DBIT, ICRTSIV-2015 ISBN-978-981-09-6200-5. Page no-367-372.
• Lakshmi Devi T R, “Implementation and determining analysis of various structure of SRAM cell” in DBIT, ICCTEST-2016 ISBN-978-81-931119-5-6 page no-377-381
• Shivalila, Lakshmi Devi T R,“Implementation and determine various structure of SRAM cell using mote carlo simulation” in IJVDCS, july-2016 ISSN- 2322-0929 volume 04, issue 07.
Paper presentations :
• LakshmiDevi T R, “FPGA Implementation of OFDM Modem” Held at SJBIT, Banglaore.
Workshop attended :
• Attended “research trends in image processing and hand-on using MATLAB” 20th-24th January,2015 in DBIT.
• Undergone the training for VLSI (Tanner Tools) to learn the Schematic and Layouts held at SJBIT Bangalore.
• Attended national Conference on Antenna & its Applications held at VTU regional office, Bangalore.
• Attended Four FDP programs held at DBIT, Bangalore.
• Attended the 3 Days workshop on INTEL ATOM PROCESSOR held at DBIT, Bangalore.
• Attended one day workshop on Nano Electronics held at DBIT, Bangalore.
• Seminar on Wireless Sensor Networks and its Applications 15th MAR 2011 held at DBIT, Bangalore.
• Workshop on “ASIC Design Using Open Source CAD Tool” 14-18 may 2013 held at DBIT, Bangalore.
• Workshop on “Simulation of Wired and Wireless Network using NS2 Tool”5th-9th jun 2013 held at DBIT, Bangalore.
• Seminar on “Advances in VLSI Design” on 20th June 2013 held at DBIT, Bangalore.
• Workshop on “ASIC- Synthesis, Testing and Verification” on 18th- 22nd June 2012 held at DBIT, Bangalore.
• workshop on “Wireless Networks and Communication Centers”12th, 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th Dec 2011 held at DBIT, Bangalore.
• Workshop on “Hands-on Experience on performance of MIC Componentson 13th -17th July 2010 held at DBIT, Bangalore.
• workshop on “Introduction to System on Chip” 17th to 21st December 2011 held at DBIT, Bangalore.
• Seminar on “FinFET Technology” on 24th Dec 2012 held at DBIT, Bangalore.
• Seminar on “Adaptive enhancement of Ultrasound images”on 7th Jan 2011 held at DBIT, Bangalore.
• Secured Fourth place at VTU level in M Tech VLSI Design & Embedded Systems.
• She has secured 100% result in the subjects Multimedia Communication & Embedded system. She got Consistent Good Results ( on an average of above 85%) in Subjects Allotted. Undergone Certification for Microsoft Training Program.