Mrs. Tejaswini M L is an Assistant Professor in Electronics and Communication Engineering department in Don Bosco Institute of Technology since 2010. She has 7 years of experience in Teaching. She obtained her B.E degree, in Telecommunication Engineering from APSCE, Bangalore under VTU, in the year 2004 and M.Tech in VLSI Design and Embedded systems from Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore under VTU, in the year 2008. She is doing her research in the field of Material Science and registered for Ph.D at BMSCE Research Centre, Bangalore affiliated to VTU. She is an active member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE). She has published numerous Research papers in National, International Conferences and also in reputed Journals. She has also attended various workshops and seminars on ASIC, Amorphous Semiconductors and Research Methodology. She has guided 4 post graduate projects and 10 under graduate projects. She has involved in NBA, LIC and extracurricular activities. Her research areas include VLSI Design, Embedded systems and Material Science for Sensors and Waveguide applications.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
She has explored her knowledge by Teaching both UG and PG students. She also motivates students to apply for KSCST student project programme. She is actively involved in research activities, Mentoring Students, VTU online Coordinator, project guidance and also involved in other departmental and institute activities. She was a Coordinator for Technical Paper Presentation during Department Fest.
Courses Handled :
She was Expertise in VLSI Design and Embedded systems, handles the subjects at UG and PG level related to her area of interest. She handles the Subjects related to VLSI are Logic design, Analog & Mixed Mode VLSI design, Microelectronic circuits, Linear Integrated circuits & its applications, Fundamentals of HDL and also Advances in VLSI Design for PG Students. She handles few subjects related to Embedded systems are Operating systems and Real time systems. Also handles subjects related to Communication such as Power Electronics, Basic Electronics, Information theory and Coding for UG students and Multimedia Communication and Digital circuits & Logic Design for PG students.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA :
She is involved in Preparing & updating the documentation for NBA related to Department Purchase Files & Indent file, NBA Past Accreditation details.
International Conference and Journal Publications :
• Mrs. Tejaswini M. L and VaunKumar A., “Study of Chalcogenides for sensor applications”, 2017 in International Conference on Current Trends in Engineering, Science and Technology( ICCTEST) held at Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore on 5th January, ISBN: 978-81-931119-5-6.
• Pooja Koushik M and Tejaswini M. L, "An Efficient Approach of Optic Disc Normalization and Segmentation for Glaucoma Detection", 2016, International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication(IJRITCC), ISSN:2321-8169, PP.:95-97.
• Mrs Tejaswini M.L and Dr. K P Lakshmi., “Study of Chalcogenides Properties and its Application” , 2015 in International conference on signal processing, Image processing and VLSI (ICRTSIV) on 15th and 16th May organized by Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore, ISBN: 978-981-09-6200-5, pp.: 477-483
• Mrs. Ramya .Rani .R and Tejaswini M.L., “Real time, high performance RCE-NN based on Face recognition system", 2015 in International conference on signal processing, Image processing and VLSI (ICRTSIV) on 15th and 16th May organized by Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore, ISBN: 978-981-09-6200-5, pp.: 1021-1026.
• Mr.S.B.Puneeth, Mrs. M.L.Tejaswini, Ms.S.Kalashree and Ms. Gauravi Shetty "Comparison of Splitting and LUT approach for AES Decryption Implementation", 2015 in International conference on signal processing, Image processing and VLSI (ICRTSIV) on 15th and 16th May organized by Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore, ISBN: 978-981-09-6200-5, pp.: . 19-23
• Mr.Puneeth S.B. and Tejaswini M. L., “Synthesized Report on the comparison of LUT and splitting method for decryption unit for AES”, in IJRET Volume: 04 Issue: 05 | May-2015, eISSN: 2319-1163 | pISSN: 2321-7308, pp.:160-162.
• Mrs. Ramya .Rani .R and Tejaswini M.L., “Real Time, High Performance, RCE-NN Based Face Recognition System Using FPGA” in IJARCSSE Volume 5, Issue 1, January 2015 ISSN: 2277 128X, PP.:486-489.
• Mrs. Asha.N ,Mrs. Shruthi.G and Mrs. Tejaswini.M.L , “Implementation of timing signal generation for RADAR using FPGA”, 2014 in International Conference of on Recent Trends in Signal Processing, Image Processing and VLSI(ICRTSIV) on 21st and 22nd Feb organized by Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore, pp.; 69-93.
• Mr.Sanmukh.N.Mali, Mrs. Tejaswini.M.L “Colour histogram features for image retrieval system” in IJIRSET, Volume 3, Issue 4, April 2014, ISSN: 2319-8753, PP.:10941-10946.
National Conference :
• Priyanka,,Deepanjali, Tejaswini.M.L, "ARM7 based accident alert and vehicle tracking system” , VCCN-2 on 9th May 2014 organised by AMC Engineering College, Bangalore.
• Sanmukh.N.Mali,Tejaswini.M.L .,“Color histogram features image and powerful descriptor that often simplifies object identification for image retrieval systems” conducted on 24th-25th April 2014 by NCWCT-2014,Dr.A.I.T., Bangalore.
• Tejaswini M.L., “FPGA architecture for testing the data path using BSCAN” on 24th May 2013 organised by New Horizon college of Engineering, Bangalore.
Attended workshops :
• A pre- conference workshop on “ Semiconducting amorphous materials, Applications of amorphous materials as NVRAM” as a part of our International Conference in Advanced Materials and Applications (ICAMA-2016) on 15th June 2016 organized by BMSCE, Bengaluru.
• Three days workshop on "Research Methodologies & Latex" from 26 – 28 May 2016, at Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
• Three day workshop on “Intel atom processor (FICE)” from 24th-26th February 2014 at Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
• One day course on “quantum physics in Nano- engineering to ULSI” held at Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore on Feb 20, 2014.
• Five day workshop on “ASIC design using open source CAD tool”, Organized by Department of Electronics and communication Engineering, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore from 14th -18th May 2013.
Research Area :
Her research area in Amorphous Semiconductors and is Publishing research papers in Conferences, Journals. She also involved in Ph.D work from past one year.
She is Awarded a “silver medal for 100% results in VTU exam by the trustee of the college. Also received awards for throw ball in Sports Fest organized by Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore.