Mr. Nagraj Kyasa is presently working as a Assistant Professor at Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore. Having graduated in Electronics and Communication from V.T.U, Belagavi in the year 2005. He went to obtain his master’s degree in VLSI Design and Embedded System from V.T.U, Belagavi in 2008. He has 7.5 years of teaching experience at various levels. He applies three innovative ways of teaching like visualization, technology tools and active learning. He has presented several papers in national and international conferences. His area of interest includes Communication, VLSI and Embedded System.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
He has successfully handled the academic responsibilities allocated such as class teacher, Mentoring to students, Project co-ordinator, Lab in charge. He is one of the most punctual and responsible faculty in DBIT. He has guided 8 UG and 4 PG projects. He also served as main co-ordinator in organizing technical and non technical events and graduation day for students. He has taken additional academic responsibilities like training in KUKA Robotics. Under gone certification for KUKA Robotics basic programming and Sim-Pro.
Courses Handled :
He is one of the eminent faculty member who had handed many different subjects like Basic Electronics, HDL, Management & Entrepreneurship, Operating System, Antenna & Wave Propagation, Real Time System, Embedded System Design, Computer Communication and Networks, Information Theory and Coding, Wireless Communication, VLSI Design Verification, Real Time Operating System, Advance Computer Architecture and
Labs :Logic Design, HDL, Microcontroller, Microprocessor, VLSI, LabView.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA : Worked for completion and updating of NBA file with respect to
• Blue Book Verification
• Lab Test Paper Samples
• Final Year Project List
• Best and Average Project List
• Student Publication Details
Research Publications :
• Nagraj Kyasa, Ashwini W “LINE FOLLOWING ROBOT USING LABVIEW” in International Conference on Current Trends in Engineering, Science and Technology (ICCTEST) 2017 organized by Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Karnataka, India. ISBN No. 978-81-931119-5-6, Page No. 860-865.
• Nagraj Kyasa, Bhashakhadri “WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORK SYSTEMS FOR ENVIRONMENT MONITORING USING ANDROID APPLICATION” in International Journal of Latest Research in Science and Technology (IJLRST), March 2016, Volume 5, Issue 2.ISSN No. 2278-529, Page No. 117-119.
• Satish, Nagraj Kyasa “INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR ROBOT CONTROL BASED ON TRAFFIC SIGN RECOGNITION” in International Conference on resent trents in Signal Processing, Image and VLSI (ICrtSIV) 2015 organized by Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Karnataka, India. ISBN No. 978-981-09-6200-5, Page No. 503 - 508.
• Nagraj Kyasa, S.C. Biradar “PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF AODV ROUTING PROTOCOL UNDER FLOODING ATTACK IN MANET’S USING NS2” in International Conference on resent trents in Signal Processing, Image and VLSI (ICrtSIV) 2015 organized by Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Karnataka, India. ISBN No. 978-981-09-6200-5, Page No. 440 - 444.
• Sahana, Nagraj Kyasa “PROVIDING DATA SECURITY USING ENCRYPTION KEYS AND CODEWORD SUBSTITUTION USING MATLAB” in International Conference on resent trents in Signal Processing, Image and VLSI (ICrtSIV) 2015 organized by Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Karnataka, India. ISBN No. 978-981-09-6200-5, Page No. 79 - 85
• S.C.Biradar, Nagraj Kyasa, Rashmi K T “SIMULATION AND ANALYSIS OF AODV AND AOMDV PROTOCOL DURING LINK BREAKAGE IN MANETS USING NS2” in International Conference on resent trents in Signal Processing, Image and VLSI (ICrtSIV) 2014 organized by Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Karnataka, India. ISSN No. 2158-7558, Page No. 525 – 530.
• Pallavi J, Nagraj Kyasa “DEVELOPMENT OF CRYPTO-BIOMETRIC E-BANKING SYSTEM” in International Journal of Innovative Research in Science Engineering and Technology (IJIRSET) 2014. ISSN No. 2319-8753, Page No. 12784 - 12791.
Workshops attended :
• Participated in “Advances in VLSI design” three day workshop held in Robert Bosch, Bangalore.
• Participated in “Robert Design” Two day workshop held in Don Bosco Institute of technology, Bangalore.
• Attended two days “Seminar on Recent Advances in Materials Science” at DBIT, Bangalore on Oct 21st to 22nd, 2013.
• Attended workshop on “Bosch’s PLC’s Training Program” at RVCE Bangalore.
• Participated in “Innovative Skills to be Imparted to the Students by Teachers” at DBIT, Bangalore on July 25th, 2013.
• Attended two days “Cadence Workshop” at DBIT, Bangalore on July 23rd to 24th, 2013.
• Attended Workshop on “Network Simulator 2(NS-2)” at DBIT ECE Dept, Bangalore on June 5th, 2013
• Attended workshop on “Electronic Devices Society Solid State Circuits Society” at DBIT, Bangalore, on Feb 20th, 2014.
• Attended three days workshop on “FDP by Mission 10X by Wipro” at DBIT, Bangalore, on Jan, 2014
• Attended Five Days Workshop on “Resent Trends in Image Processing” at DBIT CSE Dept, Bangalore from Jun 20th – 24th, 2015.
Research Area :
Interested Research Area is Wireless Communication.
Got Silver Medal in 2009-2010 and 2011-2012 for getting 100% Result.