Mrs. Shubha.G.N is an excellent combination of academic excellence and administrative acumen, working as Assistant Professor in the department of ECE, DBIT. She has a very strong work experience of 10 years. Apart from a good academician she has involved herself in the field of research, sports and extracurricular activities. She has presented research papers in National and International conferences. She has done BE in Telecommunication Engineering from VTU, M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded System Design from VTU and is pursuing her PhD, VTU.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
She is sincerely committed and engaged in all college activities. She is the NBA Co-ordinator for department of ECE and is actively involved in NBA. She has been a co-organizer for many National and International conferences held in DBIT. She very willingly takes up and successfully accomplishes all Department related activities such as Mentoring, Class Teacher, Time table co-ordinator, Guest lecture co-ordinator, Project co-ordinator etc.
Courses Handled :
She has handled BE courses like Basic Electronics, Logic Design, Signals and System, Analog Communication, Digital Communication, Operating System, Information theory and coding, Computer networks, Wireless communication.
She has handled MTech courses like System on Chip, Design of VLSI systems, Embeded Systems, RTOS etc. Has handled Digital Electronics-I lab.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA :
Played a key role as one of the NBA coordinator in the department. She has also taken care of documenting the Department Stock Registers & Ledgers.
Conference/ Papers presented and published :
• Shubha G. N. ,”Chalcogenides for PCM applications- An overview”ICCTEST,Bangalore,Jan 5,2017,ISBN -978-81-931119-5-6.
• Shubha G. N., Tejaswini M.L., Lakshmi K.P., “Advanced materials for newer applications”, ICAMA 2016, BMSCE, Bangaluru.
• Spoorthy Ganesh, Shubha G. N. , “Energy saving technique for wireless sensor network using daya compression and routing protocols”, ICDISS 2016,Bangkok,Thiland, July01-03,2016,
• Spoorthy Ganesh, Shubha G. N., “Energy efficient secured data compression for wireless senors networks”, 5th May-2016, NCRTEC 2016, GAT, Bangaluru.
• Presented paper titled “Dual Node CPU Card for Spacecraft” in International Conference in Recent Trends In Signal Processing, Image Processing and VLSI, 2015.
• Presented paper titled “Design and Implementation of Runtime Reconfigurable high resolution PWM on FPGA” in April 2014.
• Participated in a pre conference workshop on “Semiconducting Amorphous Materials” organized by BMSCE, Bangaluru on 15th June 2016.
• Participated in a 3 day workshop on “Research methodologies and Latex” organized by VTU e-learning centre, Mysuru from 26th to 28th May 2016.
• Attended One day workshop IEEE course on “Quantum physics in nano engineering to ultra large scale integration(ULSI)” on Feb 20, 2014 .
• Attended Mission10X workshop conducted by Wipro Technologies in the year December 2013.
• Attended 2-day national seminar on “ Recent advances in materials science” in Oct 21-22, 2011.
Research Area :
Her research area is Applications of Chalcogenides for Phase Change Memory Application.
She is been appreciated by college and awarded the appreciation certification for 100% results. She has actively participated in the sports events held at college. Has been in organizing Committee of many national and international conferences and events held in the department.