Mr. Sharanbasappa has been associated with Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore since from July 2010 and presently working as Assistant Professor. He has ten years of teaching experience and two years of industry experience. He has attended many national and international conferences and presented papers. He has national and international publications to his credit. He has participated in professional development programs like research methodology workshops, seminars and faculty development programs.. He has done his graduation in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Post graduation in VLSI Design and Embedded Systems from VTU university and currently pursuing Ph.D from VTU University.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
He uses innovating teaching methods and modern tools for teaching and focuses on outcome based teaching methodology. He has guided many UG and PG projects and actively involved in department forum activities and also held various responsibilities in the department and he is a life time member of ISTE.
Courses Handled :
His teaching interest includes Electronic circuits, Fundamentals of CMOS , Embedded Systemsand subjects related to communication. He also involved in preparing the lab manuals for the Analog Electronic Circuits lab and VLSI lab.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA :
Actively involved in NBA Accreditation process to maintain the files and updating the files regularly.
Paper presentations :
• Sharanabasappa, Dr Ravibabu P “Design of 16-Bit Low Power Carry Select Adder using D-Flip-Flop”Grenze Journal Jan-2017 Edition with ISSN 978-81-931119-5-6, Page No. 81-87.
• Sharanabasappa, Pradeepkumar M S “Low Power Capsense Based Wireless Touchpad” in (International Journal on Communication) ACEEE Journal May-2015 Edition with ISSN 978-981-09-6200-5, Page No. 373-377.
• Sharanabasappa, Manasa C K “Establishing Stable And Reliable Routing Protocol For Heterogeneous Multihop Wireless Networks ” ” in (International Journal on Communication) ACEEE Journal May-2015 Edition with ISSN 978-981-09-6200-5, Page No. 48-52.
• Sharanabasappa, Murali Dabbaru “Object Tracking And Position Determination” in (International Journal on Communication) ACEEE Journal May-2015 Edition with ISSN 978-981-09-6200-5, Page No. 211-218.
• Sharanabasappa, Pradeepkumar M S “Gps Reception And Positioning On Apxa 270 Based Embedded Platform” in (International Journal on Communication) ACEEE Journal Feb-2014 Edition with ISSN 2214-0344, Page No. 197-202.
• Sharanabasappa, Pradeepkumar M S “ Bluetooth Interface and Application on a PXA270 Based Embedded System” SPARK AURA, DBIT, Bangalore
• Sharanabasappa, Pradeepkumar M S “ GPS Reception and Positioning on a PXA 270 Based Embedded Platform” SPARK AURA, DBIT, Bangalore
Workshops Attended :
• Attended FDP on “ Advanced Digital Electronics System Design Using NI’s LabVIEW” at SJBIT, Bangalore,20th to 25th Jan,2016
• Attended workshop on “ Research Methodologies and Latex” at DBIT, Bangalore, 26th to 28th May,2016
• Attended FDP on " Research Trends in Image Processing and Hands-On using MATLAB(RTIP)" at DBIT CSE Dept, Bangalore 20th to 24th Jan,2015
• Attended workshop on “ LATEX” at DBIT Bangalore held on 20th March 2014
• Attended workshop on "LABVIEW & NI Hardware" at KSIT Bangalore, 2nd and 3rd Sep,2011
• Attended FDP on “Recent Advances in Materials Science” DBIT Bangalore, 21st and 22nd Oct,2011
Research Area :
His area of interest includes Low Power VLSI circuits and Wireless Sensor Networks
• He is been appreciated by college and awarded the appreciation certification for 100% results in the subjects CMOS VLSI Design and Electronic Instrumentation.