Mr. Veerendra Patil H V is an Assistant Professor in Computer Science and Engineering Department having 7 Yrs of Experience in DBIT, Bengaluru. He was post graduated from SJCIT, Chikkaballapur in the year 2014 with the specialization Computer Science and Engineering. He was graduated from MVJCE, Bangalore in the year 2009. His expertise in subjects C, C++, UNIX, Android Application development and Web applications. He use active and collaborative learning techniques, engage students in experiences, emphasize higher-order cognitive activities in the classroom, interact with students, challenge students academically, and value enriching educational experiences. He is one of the faculties in training Centre and trained students in Web Technology for ITE West, Singapore. He presented and published several papers in International Conference Papers. He is one of the organization committee members for the three International Conferences which was held successfully at DBIT.
Academic & Co-curricular Responsibilities :
He is very much involved in the academic activities to support the Departmental mission and maintain the functions of Institute. He maintains a progressive record of academic responsibility at DBIT. He is a responsible faculty for ensuring achievement of student learning competencies, collecting assessment data, and submitting Course Summary forms as required. He organized many Quiz competitions among the students to enhance their knowledge out of book and to be updated with the current trends. He has taken additional academic responsibilities like training in Android Development, Mentoring, Project guidance, Coordinator in WILANIOS forum, Undergone Certification for Android Development Training Program, KUKA Basic programming 1, Sim-Pro and other related activities.
Courses Handled :
He is one of the eminent faculty members in our department to handle basic subjects where strong fundamental knowledge should be imparted to students. He has handled many subjects like C, C++, UNIX, Operating System, Web Programming, UNIX System Programming, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Data Structure and handled various Practical laboratories like UNIX and CD Lab, C Programming lab, C++ Lab, Data Structure lab, Web Programming Lab, Algorithms lab, Advanced OS Lab.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA :
He helped in continued updating of the NBA files and also appointed as NBA Workshop and Conference conducted file coordinator for the years 2012 –till date
Paper Publications, Presentations, Seminars, Conferences & Workshops attended :
• E-Managamenet system for MHRD by using cloud National conference on FCS-14, DBIT, Banaglore,
• Implementing A System To Provide Privacy For Gathering Aggregate Location Information In Wireless Sensor Networks. NCCT-13, RLJIT, Doodaballapura.
• Study on 4G Communication Architecture Components for Cloud Computing. ETET-12, JYIT, Bangalore.
• CRAM on 4G Structural Design Components for Cloud Computing, RATE-2012, TJIT, Bangalore.
• 5G Technology, NCETEC-2012, DBIT, Bangalore. enhanced transport information system using GSM-GPS, ETCST-13 SKIT BANGALORE.
• 3D printing Technology, NCDSBD-13, BTLIT BANGALORE.
• Data Implecation in IOT using NoSQL on cloud, ICCTEST17, DBIT, Banaglore.
• Two day workshop on Data traffic engineering, BMSIT, 2011,Bangalore.
• Five day FEP (Faculty Enablement Program), at INFOSYS , Mangalore, July 2013.
• Inspiration, Organized by INFOSYS, Bangalore , May 2014.
• 5 day workshop on Android Development at SIT, Tumakuru, April 2014
Research Area :Computational Sustainability
• Bronze Certificate Award 2 times from Infosys Campus Connect Program,
• Best Paper Award 2 times, National Conference,
• Students Sponsor Project from KSCST, Bangalore
• Winner in Android App Development at Mysore.
• Winner of FEP conducted by Infosys, Mangalore