Mrs. Thaseen Taj is an Assistant Professor in Computer Science And Engineering Department having 7.5 Yrs of Experience in DBIT, Bengaluru. She was post graduated from SJBIT, VTU in the year 2011 with the specialization Computer Networks and Engineering .She was graduated from RGIT, VTU in the year 2005. Her expertise in subjects like Computer Networks, Cloud Computing, C# programming. She uses active and collaborative learning techniques, engage students in experiences, emphasize higher-order cognitive activities in the classroom, interact with students, challenge students academically, and value enriching educational experiences. She works as a result coordinator since 2012 for the department. She presented and published several papers in International Conference Papers. She is one of the organization committee members for the one National Conference which was held successfully at DBIT.
Academic & Co-curricular Responsibilities :
She is very much involved in the academic activities to support the Departmental mission and maintain the functions of Institute. She maintains a progressive record of academic responsibility at DBIT. She is a responsible faculty for ensuring achievement of student learning competencies, collecting assessment data, and submitting Course Summary forms as required. She has encouraged the students to enhance their knowledge out of book and to be updated with the current trends. She has taken additional academic responsibilities like, Mentoring, Project guidance, Result Coordinator and other related activities.
Courses Handled :
She is one of the eminent faculty members in our department to handle basic subjects where strong fundamental knowledge should be imparted to students. He has handled many subjects like Computer Networks, Cloud Computing, C# programming, Adhoc Networks, Advances in Computer Networks and handled various Practical laboratories like Networks Laboratory, Unix System Programming Laboratory, Design and Analysis of Algorithms Laboratory, Programming in C Laboratory.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA :
She helped in continued updation of the NBA files the years 2012 -2017.
Paper Publications, Presentations, Seminars, Conferences & Workshops attended :
• Presented paper on”Communication Encryption in Adhoc Mesh Networks”at FCS’11, DBIT, Bengaluru
• Presented paper on “Combined Scheduling and QoS Routing of Multimedia Traffic in Wireless Networks”, 4th National Level Conference on Advances in Information Technology,SJBIT,Bengaluru
• Presented paper on Data Security in Cloud, National Level Conference at BMSCE
• Attended FDP on “Advances in Cloud Computing” conducted by Acharya Institute of Technology Bangalore
• Attended FDP on “Android Apllication development on Cloud” conducted by Don Bosco Institute of Technology Bangalore
• Attended FDP on “Mission 10X” conducted by WIPRO at Don Bosco Institute of Technology Bangalore
Research Area :Computer Networks, Cloud Computing, Adhoc Networks.
• Good results have been produced for various subjects (Average of all results till date is 95%)..
• She received Solid performance review from the Department and Management.
• Trained for Singapore students on Web Technologies