Sudha K is working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Mysore road, Bengaluru having 0.5 years of experience in teaching. She has received B.E degree in Civil Engineering from VTU, Belagavi, M.Tech degree in Structural Engineering from VTU, Belagavi.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
She is effective in classroom teaching, academic advising and counselling of students, active participant in departmental committee work and curriculum development and service such as assisting in recruitment of students and initiatives designed to help students succeed academically by adopting modern technical teaching methods like ppt and visiting industrial sites, as well as other assigned duties.
Courses Handled :
Elements of Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics, Strength of materials, Transportation engineering, Advance concrete technology, Basic material testing lab, Extensive survey.
Additional Responsibilities as per NAAC or NBA : Exam coordinator, workshop & seminar coordinator, Industrial visit coordinator, Project & seminar coordinator.
Paper Publications & Presentations :
• “Behaviour Of Cfst Infilled With Frc Under Monotonic Loading” IJEMRT,VOL 5, ISSUE 5, PAGE NO 66-75, ISSN: 2278-9359,MAY 2016
• “Behaviour Of Composite Steel Tubes Infilled With Frc Under Monotonic Loading” IJRET,VOL 5, ISSUE 7, PAGE NO 109-118, Eisssn: 2319-1163, july 2016
• “Studies and Investigation of Stresses in Thin Walled Members”, International conference on current trends in engineering , technology and science held at DBIT, Bangalore 5-7th January 2017
• “Dynamic Analysis of Masonry Infill RC Frames for Soft Storey Criteria”, International conference on current trends in engineering , technology and science held at DBIT, Bangalore 5-7th January 2017
• “Analytical Studies of Fiber Reinforced Concrete Steel Tube Under Axial Compression” International conference on current trends in engineering , technology and science held at DBIT, Bangalore 5-7th January 2017
Research Area :Structural engineering.