Mrs. Bhagya Lakshmi. K has been associated with Don Bosco Group of Institutions, Bangalore since February 2012. She is working as Assistant professor in the Department of MBA VTU. She has 5 years of teaching experience and has been involved with teaching Human Resource Management, Marketing and others Management oriented subjects/courses for students of management. Prior to academics she has 6 months of industry experience. She started her career as Recruiter at Fact Personnel Pvt Ltd. She has completed her Bachelor of Arts from Bangalore University, Masters of Business Administration in Human Resource Management from VTU, Masters of Commerce from IGNOU, and currently pursuing PhD in Human Resource area under VTU.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
She has been continuously engaged in teaching and also involved in Academic and Department related activities at Don Bosco Group of Institutions, Bangalore. She has actively coordinated & organized National and international level conference, Industrial visits, Workshops and Seminars. She has also supervised number of projects in the area of Human Resource Management and Marketing to Post graduate students. She has attended many conferences, workshops and seminars. She also takes care of Mentoring for MBA students.
Courses Handled :
Managing Organisation, Entrepreneurial development, Strategic Management, Human Resource Management, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & benefits, Workplace Ethics, Public Relations, Consumer Behaviour, E-marketing, Business environment, Organisation Development & design, Personal Growth & interpersonal effectiveness.
National & international conferences attended :
• Bhagya Lakshmi.K, Mallika.B.K, Shyam Sundar.S.A, “Effectiveness of e- recruitment at Skanda futures & careers – an empirical study”, 2016 National conference on Recent Trends in Management NCRTM – 2016 organised by K.S Group of Institutions, Kanakapura road Bangalore, ISBN: 978-93-5258-244-0, Page:153-159.
• Bhagya Lakshmi.K, Mallika.B.K, “Understanding of the HR Policies by the employees”, 2016 International conferences on sustainable development through business strategy and social sciences organised by Don Bosco Institute of Bio-Science & Management Studies, Bangalore, ISBN: 978-93-5544-384-7, Page: 165.
• Mallika.B.K, Bhagya Lakshmi.K, “Impact of technology on work life balance–empirical study”, 2015 International Journal on Technology and Human Resource Management AMBER, Organised by Acharya Bangalore B School, ISSN: 0976-3341, APRIL 2015-VOL:6-ISSUE:2, Page:39-44.
• Bhagya Lakshm.K, Vinay kumar.M, – “corporate ethics and practices over the globe” 2013 National Conference on Contemporary Issues in Global Business NACCIGB, Organised by Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore, ISBN 978-93-83241-00-2, Page:244-250
• Vinay kumar.M, Mallika.B.K, Bhagya Lakshm.K, - “Security and occupational safety in the current global business environment”, 2013 National Conference on Contemporary Issues in Global Business NACCIGB, Organised by Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore, ISBN 978-93-83241-00-2, Page:61-66
• Mallika.B.K, Bhagya Lakshmi.K, - “Stress management among employees under operational level in small & medium scale enterprises –empirical study”, 2012National Conference on Challenges & issues in 21st century business NAGIC, Organised by Vivekananda Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
Research Area :Human Resource Management
• Achieved 100% results in Entrepreneurial development, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & benefits, Workplace Ethics, Public Relations, Strategic Management, Consumer Behaviour, E-marketing.