Mr. Harish R is an Assistant Professor in the Dept MBA, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore. He is an MBA graduate specialized in Marketing from VTU and PGDHRM from KSOU. He is currently Pursing Ph.D as Part time from VTU, Belagavi. He has around 6 Years teaching experience and has Presented & Published many Papers at National & International Conferences. His areas of interest are Retail Management, Advertising, Sales management & Industrial Relations.
Academic and Co-curricular Responsibilities :
He is devoted to teaching and interested in research work. He is also the placement coordinator for MBA Department and takes utmost care in placing MBA graduates. He is an active co-ordinator in most of the college and departmental activities. He is an organizing committee member for National & International Conferences held at Don Bosco. He is an Organising committee Member for Cultural department at DBIT. He has organised management fests “Prothsaahan – 2012, 13 and 15. He is an active person in various institutional developmental work.Further He trains students to secure university ranks
Courses Handled :
SALES & RETAIL MANAGEMENT, ADVERTISING, INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS, LABOUR LAWS , IT for Managers, Marketing Management
Research Publications, Paper presentations, Seminars/ Workshop Attended :
• HARISH. R, “Indian Mango in International Market” 2015 International Conference on Research in Business Management & Information Technology organized by RNSIT , Bangalore
• HARISH R, SHASHI KUMAR C R, Cloud Computing "Challenges and Related Security Issues in the Digital Age"2013 National Conference on Contemporary Issues in Global Business Organized by Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Kumbalagodu, Bangalore
• HARISH .R, “Green marketing “Challenge & opportunities in 21st Century” 2012 ON National Conference on Challenges & issues in 21st century business organized by VKIT, Bangalore
• Harish R, SHASHI KUMAR C R “ Mobitisements - A contemporary tool to keep customers unwired”, 2016 International conferences on sustainable development through business strategy and social sciences organised by Don Bosco Institute of Bio-Science & Management Studies ISBN: 978-93-5544-384-7
• Attended workshop on “Case study based Teaching”.
• Attended faculty development programme on “Research methodology”.
• Attended Faculty Development Programme on “Retail management”.
• Attended National level seminar on “Digital Marketing”.
Research Area :RETAIL SERVICE QUALITY
• RECEIVED SILVER MEDAL FOR ACHIEVING 100% RESULTS IN SALES MANAGEMENT
• RECEIVED SILVER MEDAL FOR ACHIEVING 100% RESULTS IN ADVERTSING MANAGEMENT FOR 3 CONSECUTIVE YEARS